Multi-Harry

Harry's POV

As the night went on, a knock I let Mr. Moody, Remus, Tonks, the Weasley brothers, Arthur, Hermione, Hagrid, Fleur, and Mandangus Fletcher in.

Inside the living room, Moody explained how polyjuice worked then people drank it about six more of me appeared. We all paired up. I rode with Hagrid on the side car of his bike. Hedwig was shot at and she fell to her death. When we finally, landed. Hermione was already there he ran when a broom landed behind us and hugged the "Harry", who transform to Ron.

Tonks looked like she had been crying, "Bianka," she called out when she saw her cousin.

"What's wrong?" Bianka asked worried, "Are you hurt? Remus?"

Tonks shook her head.

"Then what?" Bianka now sounding annoyed.

"I accidentally cursed Rodolphus."" Tonks sobbed, "I am so sorry, B., please forgive me."

"N., you scared me, I thought something bad had happened." Bianka answered casually.

Remus was rushing inside the house, with a wounded George in his arms.

Everyone rushed inside. I followed the crowd to the sofa laying George carefully Remus turned to his wife, who was behind me.

"Alastor's gone." Remus declared solemnly.

Tonks was still crying. Remus hugged his wife. To everyone Tonks was crying because of Alastor's death but in reality the guilt of cursing her uncle was too much, even if Bianka says that she doesn't care, we could tell that she's panicked, by the way she acted when Mrs. Weasley told her to grab a bowl for Fred's wound. Bianka was frantic getting the bowl and almost spilled the water on the floor.

"Bianka, dear, why don't you just go up stairs?" Mrs. Weasley suggested, "Just rest I'll call you when dinner is ready."

Bianka was about to protest, when Andromeda said, "Aurora, go up with your cousin and rest."

Aurora looked at Bianka. They seem to be fighting without words or actions. Bianka sighed, "Fine, let's go!"

They went up the stairs.