The Preparations and wedding

In the Malfoy Manor

Bianka's POV

This is it! I thought as I stared at the mirror, Today, I will be bound to a loveless marriage, live my life as a wife to a creature so foul, a creature known to destroy lives...

My thoughts were interrupted as Bellatrix entered my chambers.

"Bianka, I am deeply sorry." she said.

"Quit the act, Bellatrix, this is what you wanted." I snapped.

"Bianka, my dear," she tried to hugged me, but I moved away.

"You really think I'm stupid," I turned to face her, "don't you?"

She just stared at me, "If that's what you think I won't argue with you, but I don't think you're stupid."

I tucked my head into my arms, as I screamed, "GET OUT!" at the top of my lungs three times.

I finally heard the door closed, as I lifted my head, I saw Aurora standing behind me. "B., you alright?" she asked worried.

I tried not to laugh at the irony of those words, "Well, I'm in a white dress, getting ready to marry the foulest creature on earth to save the savior." I sarcastically answered, "I'm doing great, thanks for asking."

Aurora's POV

"Look, I know how much you're hurting," I said Bianka was loosing her mind, she had never believed in fairy tales, but upon meeting Nate I saw some changes in my cousin, she love Nathan, and he her, but because of Voldemort the chance of me seeing my cousin happy has diminished, "but its time."

I led Bianka to the wedding venue. She cried up the altar in the arms of her father.

I turned to look at my brother, Draco, looking as though he was restraining something.

As the preacher asked Bianka, "Do you, Bianka,take the dark lord, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Bianka let out a choke, "I'm sorry I can't do this!" She turned around.

I shouted, "Now, Tonks!" Tonks swang down the curtain and landed in front of the altar in the middle of the aisle on her feet.

Bianka and I then ran towards Tonks.

"Avada..." I heard Voldemort yell, but he didn't continue the spell.
I turned around to see Draco.

"You are not to cause my family harm!" Draco warned the dark lord.

Tonks turned to Bellatrix, "How could you, sell your own flesh and blood to a monster?"

Bellatrix remained speechless.

We ran back to Aunt Andy's house.