The Escape and Kidnapping

Bianka's POV

Aurora and I walked in the cold dark hallways of Azkaban it was late at night we snuck out of our home to get here we did leave a note on the kitchen counter.

"I can't believe you dragged me here!" Aurora complained, as the guard escorted us to the waiting area and another guard escorted my mum, dad, and Uncle Lucious.

Uncle Lucious sneared at us, my mother smiled at me, my father looked at me with a stoic expression.

"Aurora." Lucious greeted his daughter coldly.

"Malfoy." Aurora returning the cold greeting.

"What do you want?!" Lucious said with irritation in his voice.

"The reason." Aurora sat on one of the benches and placed her hand on the table, "Why would you follow HIM?"

"I was under the Imperius Curse." Lucious answered.

"Stop lying." Aurora ordered. "I know who my godfather is."

"So you think you know everything?" Lucious mocked.

"I know enough." Aurora said.

I motioned my parents to the other bench at the corner. They sat down.

"Bianka, my dear..." my mother attempted to touch my cheek but I backed away.

"You should know, I'm still mad at you, I'm doing this to gain some kind of closure." I explained, "I know his back, what does this mean? how much time do I have?"

"It means that we get to be together again." Bellatrix said in a gleeful tone.

Then at that moment Aurora yelled, "YOU'RE A LIAR AND A COWARD ALWAYS WILL BE, I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT YOU WOULD EVER CHANGE!" Aurora stormed out leaving a blazing fire on her trail.

I was about to run after her when my father said, "Soon, my child."

I stopped for a second then pushed the thought out as they were dragged of to their cells I ran after Aurora but then I heard an explosion turned around as a bunch of death eaters ran towards the exit shouting curses to the guards.

I blacked out. The next thing I knew I was in a room I haven't seen since I was five. It dawned in to me that I was back at the Lestrange Manor. How did I get here? Why am I here? Aurora! Where is she? Oh Merlins I hope she's well. The thoughts ran in my head then I heard the door unlock. I got scared I sat up and pushed myself to the head of the bed bringing my knees to my chest I hugged them.

It was my Aunt Narcissa with my mother.

"Honey, you woke up." Bellatrix smiled, "How was your sleep?"

I just starred at them silently as Aunt Cissa put a tray of food on my bedside table.

Bellatrix sat in front of me, "Do you like your room, baby?"

"You kidnapped me!" I said.

"Merlins, no, Bianka you are my daughter. I took you." Bellatrix corrected.

"Tonks will save me." I said as both my Aunt and Bellatrix were leaving. Bellatrix turned around and I yelled louder, "She'll come!"

"Stop dreaming, my dear." Bellatrix said.

"I stopped dreaming at the age of five!" I spat.

They just left me alone in the room.

"She'll come." I whispered into the darkness.