Lupin-Tonks'-Nuptial

Tonks' POV

It has been a year in the waiting and now my life is about to change. I looked at the man who stood at the end of the aisle and my heartbeats rapidly, Sirius, is this too soon? my mind wondered if Sirius would bless this union, it has only been a few months since he was murdered and now here I am, we are having a celebration. Then it hit me when I saw Galaxy standing there she was happy, we had all been to wrapped up in Sirius's death, mourning and all, that I realize that just because Sirius has passed doesn't necessarily mean that he's gone. I smiled at Galaxy. She smiled back. My mother hugged me and my father kissed my cheek as they gave me away. I gave my bouquet of flowers to Bianka and hugged both Aurora and Bianka.

"Don't worry, N., this is your day." Aurora whispered.

"If you ever need us you know where to find us." Bianka whispered.

"Stay out of trouble, you, two." I warned.

As Bianka took her seat, she paused in front of Remus, her back against me, and she tapped his arm, Remus nodded a smile reassuring Bianka.

Remus' POV

Bianka tapped my arm she reminded me not to hurt her cousin again, I nodded and smiled assuring her once again that I would die for Tonks.

The wedding went on with no interruption. We were meant to be, even the heavens agree, no death eaters, no Voldemort, nothing else mattered to me but Dora.

The reception started.

Bianka stood up and top her glass getting everyone's attention, "I wanna tell you a sweet love story," she started, "in the midst of the darkest moment of my cousins life, she has found the love of her life. I had to face my very first boggart." she paused and turned to me, "Thanks for that by the way, Remus." she turned back to the audience, "My point is even if this man scarred me for life my cousin still loves him, true love? This is my definition of it, loving someone no matter what. So Remus hurt my cousin and I swear I am going to hurt you! Remember, who I am, the girl who would do anything to protect her cousins."

I just laughed nervously,reminding myself who are Bianka's parents.

Aurora stood up next and announced sarcastically, "On that sweet and sentimental note," she paused to look at Bianka giving her a wink, "we wish you all the best." She was about to take her seat but added, "But, honestly hurt her and you will be swimming with the fishes!" Aurora sat down smiling, everyone looking confused.

My new bride gave her cousin a confused look. Aurora just smiled. I was utterly terrified, to everyone else Aurora's the angel but to anyone who actually knows her, she is wild child that never has been punished because of Bianka who takes the blame. Aurora's threat is more likely to happen than Bianka's.

Galaxy was next, "How many life threatening toast is there?" I groaned in frustration.

Galaxy smiled sweetly before saying, "I have been alone ever since I could remember then thanks to Bianka and Aurora I am now apart of this family... so Mr. Lupin I am not gonna tell you that if you hurt her I am gonna hurt you. That has to be implied. But as you said earlier you are my father's best friend and Tonks you were really close to my father, in that case I am sure that he will be happy today. Remus, welcome to the family!"

"Sirius." I whispered. Galaxy reminded me so much of Sirius.

A few toast from Ted and Andromeda announcing how happy they are that their only daughter had found love.

An Hour Later...

Aurora handed Tonks a piece of paper, that Tonks gave to the a band member, who placed the paper in front of the keyboard player. Passing it to the drummer, handing the paper to the guitarist. The guitarist then handed the paper to the lead singer, she looked at it and announced, "Bianka, this is for you love Tonks, Aurora, and Sirius."