. Disclaimer .

So this is now a finished story.

Therefore it is going under major EDITING and CONSTRUCTION.

There will be chapters added, chapters taken away, and more. So please, please, please give this a read.

ATTENTION:
If you are reading this story through the editing process, I want you to keep in mind the fact that there will be changes to it.
A lot of things are going to be added or taken away and that WILL affect your
knowledge on the novel.

I'm not editing it because I dislike this story, I'm editing it because this was made back in 2014, and this was created on my iPhone.
Some of you may know that autocorrect is a bitch. And autocorrect made some very unfortunate mistakes in my story.

So if you are left confused due to a comment or an old paragraph that doesn't match up the latest updated chapter, DO NOT BE SURPRISED ABOUT IT!
I am warning you now, unless you see a nice message saying Edited and a date, then do not be surprised if the story is jumbled up and a complete mess.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Now! Onto a different topic!

All of the characters, storyline, ideas and events that take place within this novel all belongs to Mercedes Feliciano. Aka me!

So just a friendly reminder that plagiarism is illegal ☺️

With that, I just want to say have fun reading on and enjoy my now finished, and tremendously loved story, Incoherent.

Love the whole lot of you,

~ Mercay