Chapter 1- A New Year

Hella grammatical issues shit just issues period 😂 I wrote this when I was young asl and never took the time to edit so yea 😐.

Drea to the side in MM >

I'm in the club high off purp with some shades on,

Tatted up, mini skirt , and my J's on

*In the club high off purp with some shades on, *

*Tatted up mini skirt and my J's on*

J's on my feet, *you know it *

J's on my feet, * you know it*

So get like me

I finally hit the alarm on my phone, it was 5:30 in the morning

"Shit", I said, I hate getting up in the morning, honestly I do. I got up went to the bathroom did my hygiene and went to closet to find something to wear.( Before I go further I should tell y'all more about me, well I'm Presley Andrea Scott, but most people call me Drea. I'm 16 years old and 5'2 short right I know, I'm caramel tho with brown hair well 3/4 blonde cause I dyed it , alot to the middle of my back, but I got my Brazilian 30inch that I dyed pink in so it touch my booty! I'm a lil thick I'm getting there tho y'all I am well atleast I think Lol ) I went in my closet grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants, a white crop top, a sleeveless Jean jacket and my white Jordan 3's. Shit I'm comfortable a nigga ain't tryna impress nobody, I went to bathroom put my hair in a high bun then headed downstairs. I kissed my mama bye, grabbed my keys and head out the door.

I hopped in my Audi A6 my parents got for my 16th Birthday they knew how bad I wanted it that's all I really wanted was a Audi, I've wanted one since I was 10. I turned on my radio and pulled out the driveway.

"This is my songgggggg * I said , while turning up the radio It Won't stop by Sevyn Streeter and Chris Brown was on.

I pulled into a gas station to get some gas, cause I hate to let my tank be under half full. It's 7:00 so I knew my traditional text from my bestfriend Kyaa (Kia) was coming any moment and there it was

*Text Convo*

Bestest Kyaa: You Should come pick me up today because I look too cute ride to the bus lbs please Drea!

Me: Girl you ask me every morning lbs!

Bestest Kyaa: I know, and cause I look cute every morning but imma take that as a yes so OK see you in a bit love you drea !

*End of Text Convo*

I finished pumping gas and headed her way. I made it to her house and as I pulled up she was walking out. I swear my Bestest the baddest she was walking out like she the shit Lol I couldn't help but laugh.