Chapter 35 - Today was a good day!

I couldn't believe this was happening to me, I'm 17 with a baby I didn't plan but I'm grateful for and if I say yes I'll have a stepson. Im 17 and Carmelo's 19 are we ready for marriage, maybe we need a lil more time. Well I do love Seven I wouldn't be here if I didn't, his mama disrespected me tho and we ain't on the same page, how she gone react cause I ain't got time for the bullshit! I was thinking about so much but Carmelo cut my thoughts off when he began speaking.

Seven: Presley Andrea Scott, I know it's only been months since I first seen you in that footlocker trying to fit yo tiny swollen foot in them new KDs, you was just struggling and I couldn't help but come over and help you. You was pregnant but I ain't care and I still don't because of you that little girl starts my day and gives me another reason to smile, because of you and her I have king. Our relationship started as a friendship, and I value that. Drea I never loved a girl nor any other female like I love you, I never expected love back like the way you love me, I never even thought I would be on one knee! But now I don't want anyone else laying next too me, waking me up like you do, and warming my heart like you do! I can't deny that I notice your heart has been broken but I hope I can put it back together piece by piece and day by day, i know we're young but Drea I've found a life with you I'm never gonna be willing to give up, we can take as much time as needed ! I just don't want to lose you! I had more of a speech but it slipped my mind so forgive me but here I am on one knee and asking Please Drea baby will you marry me?!

By then I was crying and I had the biggest smile on my face it made no sense. I took one hand of Teyani's back and wiped my tears. I nodded and stuck my hand out.

Drea: Yes, You Finna have me out her like ratchet cause I feel like dropping that thun thun thun !

He laughed and slipped this beautiful ass diamond studded cushion cut ring that had too be atleast 2.5 carats so I know he ain't go the cheap route. Plus I saw the blue box so I know it's from Tiffany's. He got off one knee and I hugged him so tight not as much as I wanted to because I was still holding Teyani but I think he got the point.

King: So does mommy get one of those too?

Seven: Naw these exclusive king, you gotta give them to right the people the ones you'd never think twice about doing it for. That's why 2mommy get it because she special and exclusive.

King: Ok but I wanna go shoe shopping! I like shoes!

Seven: Ok ask 2mommy

King looked at me and gave me these puppy eyes that would make you wanna buy him everything in the world oh lawd , I nodded and he hugged my legs and ran towards the car. I just sat there taking it all in I put Teyani back in her car seat. I took a picture of Teyani's shirt and my ring I sent it to Kyaa and Chris I was so excited. Chris texted back so fast and said Congratulations and I miss you and can't wait to see you! Kyaa ain't reply yet she was probably still sleeping off that hangover ! I got up and grabbed Teyani's car seat and I heard seven say something smart.

Seven: I thought you were gone Barnes before you were Ever gone be Carter?

Drea: Your real first love will you make you realize your first love wasn't really your first love. So thank you asshole! I love you !

We laughed and walked back to the car. King was already in his seat so hooked Teyani in and we were on our way.

______________

10 pairs of shoes and 1 engagement ring later. Lol We finally made it home and I was sleepy I had partied hard last night and I ain't get as much sleep as I wanted too. As soon as I walked in Kyaa was sitting on the kitchen counter eating and watching the T.V in the living room. She turned around to look me and hopped off the counter.