Chapter 12 - A New Me

I woke up pretty late today it was 12:56, surprisingly Travie ass was still sleep with his arms rapped around me. Honestly as much shit as we were going through, I just couldn't bring myself to stay mad at him. And I loved waking up like this. I turned and kissed him, then went to his bathroom to my daily hygiene. This is basically my home, I still talk to my mom she doesn't even notice I'm barely there anymore she's always at work she's a Ob-Gyn and my dad is out of town on business. When I finished I wrapped a towel around me and walked out. Travie was finally woke and on his phone, I clenched my towel tighter and hopped on the bed sitting Indian style.

Drea: Good Morning Sleepy head " I said while kissing all on his face.

He didn't say anything.

Drea: OK THAT'S FINE BE LIKE THAT , JUST REMEMBER THIS LATER!

I said while getting off the bed, but before I could Travis had grabbed my arm and was pulling me back on the bed. He kissed me, but I didn't kiss back my feelings was hurt and I was kinda mad. He laughed but I didn't see nothing funny.

Travis: Bae stop acting funny, I was just playing!

Drea: See that's your problem you play to much...

He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck, Lawd that was a turn on!

Drea: S-Stop Travie!

Travis: Spend the day with me bae!

Drea: Hmm...I Guess I can

Travis: OK finish getting ready and then we can leave.

He kissed me then walked to his bathroom. I went to the closet and picked out my outfit. I put on a black fitted crop top with sleeves, I put on some of my slightly baggy True Religion ripped skinny jeans and pulled them down a bit slightly under my waist so you could see the waistband of my black boyshorts, I grabbed a red,black and white plaid flannel and tied it around my waist I grabbed my timbs and slipped them on. I went to Travis's side of the closet and looked through his hat section and found a skully I liked, it said F*ck You. While I was in here I decided to pick him something out too! I grabbed a white shirt with black leather sleeves, a pair of Black trues and his Timbs. I sat that on the bed and went back and grabbed his Raybans, gold Rolex watch and a gold chain, he had to match my fly! I went into the bathroom and wiped the mirror with my hand and put on some red lipstick, and my diamond earrings in my ear. I was gonna do my hair in there but the steam from Travis's shower was doing nothing but making my hair puff up. So I grabbed a comb, hard brush and my flat irons and walked down to Chyna room. I politely knocked and she said come in. I opened the door and stood in the door frame.

Drea: Hey can I use your bathroom to do my hair, Travis is in his.

Chyna: Yea girl that's fine

I thanked her and walked in the bathroom and started my hair I parted it down the middle and combed it out. Chy had the TV on MTV jams and my song came on It Won't stop by Sevyn Streeter ft. Chris Brown. I guess it was her song too cause we both started singing, we laughed. I finished my hair and put on Travie's skully I looked cute! I walked out bathroom and Chyna was looking at me. "Damn Ma you fine when I nigga gone that number tho" We busted into laughter. I just left my stuff in Chy's bathroom. Chyna threw on a Victoria's Secret Pink sweatshirt and yoga pants with black uggs with the ribbons in the back. We headed downstairs and caught Ms.Brie before she left.

Ms.Brie: Good Afternoon Breakfast is on the stove see you guys later love you!

She gave us a hug and kiss and walked out for work I'm assuming.

Me and Chyna fixed our plates and I fixed one for Travis. We sat down at the table and started eating. Travie finally came down, he looked so fucking fine! I was smiling ear to ear!

Travis: You look good and Thank you.

He said as he kissed me on the cheek and sat down next to me to eat. I was blushing so hard!

Drea: Thank you, and I see you matching my fly for ONCE! But you cute you cute!

Travis: Girl what you tryna say!?

We laughed and continued eating but then Travis's phone rang and he got up from table and went to the living room. I heard yelling and looked at Chyna she shook her head and mouthed the word Business to me. Travis came back in the dining room, he was obviously angry.

Travis: Come on, We gotta go! Now!

Chyna: What happened?

Travis: Chris said somebody broke into one of our trap houses and stole all our shit!

Chyna shook her head and I grabbed I my Black Channel purse, like I ain't have enough black on. We headed to the all white 2014 Mercedes Benz G550 4Matic. I put my purse in the back. Travis backed up and sped off, we didn't say anything to each other, the ride wasn't long tho he sped all the way there running lights, stop signs everything! He pulled up to a house and looked at me.

Travis: Can you stay in the car?

Drea: Nigga is you stupid? I'm not I'm staying in the car!

I don't know what he was thinking! He turned off the car and I got my purse and hopped out. I followed behind him thinking what kinda trap house is this it look like somebody grandma house. He walked in and went into what seemed to be a child's bedroom, he opened the closet up and pushed back some clothes he opened another door and walked down some stairs he got to another door and did some type of secret knock. Some fine ass dude opened the door and looked at Travis and sighed, there was shit everywhere!

Travis: Chris Tf happen!

Chris: Ace mane chill out!

T: Don't tell me too fucking chill, When somebody done broke into my shit nigga and stole from me just wait till Harlem find out. I want everybody in a line shoulder to shoulder! NOW MOTHERFUCKERS MOVE!

I ain't gone lie seeing him like this was a turn on my baby was running shit!

T: Now somebody know what happened and somebody gone say something or everybody dying 1 by 1!

Two of the dudes in the line looked nervous as shit, I knew something wasn't right and nobody was talking, SO I took shit into my own hands!

I pulled the revolver out my purse that Travis gave me the other day. I stepped up gun in hand Chris and Travis looked confused but ain't say nothing. I walked over to the two dudes.

Drea: Hmmmmm one of y'all know something and I got 5 bullets I been waiting to use, so let's play a game hmm duck duck goose has always been a favorite of my mine so by the time I pick my goose one of you niggas better be talking or we gone get a blood bath started OK? I laughed and started my game.

"Duck, Duck, Duck, " I said waving my gun in there face on each Duck.

" Du- " I got cut off by one them punk ass niggas.

??: OK it was Correy he took yo shit Ace he tryna take over when yo pops Harlem leave the game! Please don't kill me "

I looked to nigga next to him.

Drea: You must be Correy?

He ain't say nothing.

Drea: Babe I don't like your workers they're so fucking disrespectful I know he heard me! " I said looking back at Travis. I turned around and put two bullets in his head I looked the other dude.

??: Aye don't kill me girl, I ain't do nothing I told you What happened!

Drea: See that's just to bad cause I don't like snitches!

I put 1 in-between his eyes.

Drea: Somebody Clean this shit up! Now! don't let this shit happen again. I don't wanna have to make another appearance!

I put my gun back in my purse and walked out the door heading back to the car, I felt Travis's eyes on me. What the hell just happened and what did I do!??