Chapter 16 - Fucking em up!

*Kyaa's POV*

Drea called me and said come get her. I burnt rubber and sped over there to get her. I hopped out not even turning the car off I rang the bell and Drea opened it. She was crying so hard I grabbed her and hugged her.

Kyaa: Calm down what's wrong?

Drea: He Fucking CHEATED ON ME!

Ms.Brie and Chyna Snapped their heads around saying "He what?! "

in unison.

Kyaa: Ms. Brie I'm sorry, I really am.

After that I blacked out and when I returned to my senses I was beating the fuck out of Travis. I was on top of him and it was just fist to face. Chyna finally pulled me off.

Kyaa: Travis nigga you fucked up and you gone regret that shit. After, all shit she did for you, she was down for you like no other bitch.

Travis was trying to clean his face with his shirt. There was a knock on the door and Chyna went to open it.

Chyna: Now ain't a good time.

??: Bitch I don't care I'm here for TRAVIS! not you !

She pushed her way through.

It's fucking Brooklyn, I'm sorry couldn't control myself, I charged her.

Kyaa: out of all hoes you fuck this one?

I gripped her hair so tight swung that bitch into the wall.she fell I was fucking that bitch face up! Chyna grabbed me and told Me to calm down as, she was grabbing me off I kicked that hoe, I got that bitch in the face. I looked at Travis and Brooklyn.

Kyaa: Y'all not even worth it Ms.Brie I'm sorry for acting up in yo house.

She waved it away and burned holes through Travis with her eyes.

Drea: Thank you for lying and leading me on making me love you, telling me you love me and wouldn't hurt me! But it's fine... Here an Early Christmas Gift I'm Pregnant...

She threw the paper down.

Drea: Ms.Brie I'm sorry and I'll keep you updated, Chyna I'll text you, I'll come the rest of my shit when I he not here.

She wiped her tears and walked out..

Ms.Brie: Boy you really fucked up...

He sat down and put his face in his hands. I just walked out. I just couldnt believe his ass out of all people he cheated on Drea and with Brooklyn....