Chapter 27 - Im done

I grabbed my phone and followed him, first off he don't even know what's up and if he read the messages RIGHT I ain't do nothing wrong.Well atleast in text cause whatever could have got me caught up I said over the phone so Travis need to come correct or not come at all! Or does he know something I don't?

Drea: Travis! Naw Nigga don't be a bitch now come back cause I will read the messages to you cause every motherfucking thing was said in a friendly matter!

Travis: Bitch? really ? Oh ok I gotchu bitch!

He stopped walking and Turned around. He began walking towards me and I swear if this nigga out his hands on me it's going down! Pregnant or not I'm gone fuck him up my Grandma taught me better! He got all in my face and I damn near punched him.

Travis: Bitch get out the fuck outta my house, I'm done fuck you!

I laughed for a moment then quickly snapped back to serious.

Drea: Gladly! Cause you ain't said nothing but a motherfucking word, just remember this!

I walked off and started getting my shit cause Travis had me fucked up! I was packed up in less than an hour, Then I got dressed I just put on a blue button down with a white spaghetti strap shirt, I put on some skinny jeans and some uggs. I began walking downstairs with my shit when I seen Ms.Brie and Chyna walk through door, F U C K ! Travis bitch ass was just sitting on the couch.

Ms.Brie: Drea where you going?

Drea: Oh I'm going back to my condo... But I left all Teyani's things you bought her upstairs so when she visits she can stuff here...

Ms.Brie: Okay but why you leaving?

Drea: Well I guess Travis thinks I cheated on him so we broke up and he called himself kicking me out...

Travis: Whatever man bitch be gone....

Ms.Brie: T R A V I S !

Drea: Call me a bitch one more time and I'm gone fuck you up young boa !

Travis: You a cheater bitch, and ain't shit but my baby mama!

I'm not soft but Travis is really cutting me deep like really this is who I'm gone call my first love and Child's Father? I walked over to him and wiped a tear from my face I didn't even know was there and looked at him. Then I blacked out .

Drea: Your the worst thing that ever fucking happened to me! You ain't shit so you better act like you know I don't need you! You fucking hurt me over and over what did I do wrong to you huh?

I said while crying and hitting him, I couldn't control myself I finally stopped when I felt myself hit the ground. Ms.Brie and Chyna ran over to me, I was in sooooo much pain it was all in my back and stomach.

Travis: Oh My Gawd Drea I'm sorry.....

Drea: Really Travis?! I'm carrying your fucking child! oh wait naw I'm just your baby mama right you don't even care go find Brooklyn let bitch do for you what I did hold you down and damn near lose her and her child's life for you like I did.

Ms. Brie: Let's get you to a hospital!

Drea: No ! Just leave me alone everybody Leave me alone I need to be alone !

I was crying hard by then and Chyna had hit Travis and pushed him on the floor.

I had I grabbed my shit and headed towards my car. I sped off and turned on the radio and Jhene Aiko - The Worst was on. Perfect timing. I went to my condo and called Kyaa and told her too come over, I was gone call Chris too but Kyaa wouldn't stay if he was here so I called Seven....