Chapter 4 - Did you see a Ghost?

Kyaa's POV

Brooklyn & Brielle to the side in MM>

It was lunch time, 6th period started at 12:35 but it was already 12:40 !

Kyaa: Y'all were the hell Drea at it's been 10 mins since 5th period let out ! it don't never take her 10mins??

Brielle: Girl Shut up she probably talking to a teacher or something.

I wanted to slap the fuck outta her Brielle now damn well I don't like her like that. See Brielle had a Twin Brooklyn. Brooklyn and Brielle work my fucking nerves I only be nice cause of Drea. They lil annoying asses! Brooklyn and Brielle are 16 they're 5'6 and dark skin Each of them had one dimple ,like what type of shit is that so I call they asses two faced which they are ! Fake asses , I ain't afraid to keep it real! They hair touch they flat ass booties they swear it's real but everybody know they got that damn fake Brazilian shit! They ain't fooling nobody! finally when I snapped out of it them bitches was laughing !

Kyaa: Who the fuck are you telling to shut up BITCH you damn well I don't like you and I'd beat your ass!

Brooklyn: YOU AIN'T TOUCHING MY TWIN!

Kyaa: Hoe shut the fuck up before I slice your fucking throat bitch! Love to see you Deep Throat a dick then fucking hoe we all know that's how y'all get my money!

Brielle: Bitch!

Did I not warn them I reached in my LV bag for my pocket knife. Next,thing I know some nigga done picked me up, telling me calm down.

Kyaa: Nigga Put me down! Hoes think I'm playing Nope! Not JAYCEE KYAA COLSON! I'M FINNA CUT THEM HOES !

Taylor: If I put you down you gotta promise not to cut nobody! OK!

When I noticed it was Taylor my anger washed away!

Kyaa: I can't make no promises but you can keep me up here!

Taylor: Why you play so much " he said laughing making the prettiest smile .

Kyaa: I do Not and Have you seen Drea?

He finally put me down. I was kinda mad, like he could've kept me up there all damn day but I snapped out when he said

Taylor: Naw

A Wash of Worry came over my face and something was telling me something was off. As much as I like Taylor my bestfriend came before him! so I took off to look for her.

Taylor: Kyaa where you going?

Kyaa: To look for Drea we've been in here for 20mins. and she ain't shown up something ain't right! I feel it!

I kept walking and heard footsteps close behind.

Taylor: OK then I'm gone help.

I ain't gone lie a smile came on my face. I checked by her locker Nothing! By her classes Nothing!

I checked the bathrooms on the first floor Nothing! when I got to the second I heard crying. I walked in the bathroom and Taylor was still behind me.

Kyaa: Taylor boy this the girls bathroom get out!

It must've slipped his mind. When I got in saw Drea shoes and pants so I knew it was her. I swong the door open ,I guess she didn't bother locking it. But when I did she yelled so loud.

Kyaa: Drea boo what's wrong? Calm down boo, You look you seen a ghost! " I said while whipping her tears and getting tissue to clean her nose.

Drea: K-Kyaa I-i Di-did " she said inbetween breaths and sniffles.....

I couldn't do nothing but hold her as she cried in my arms. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

I just hope she know how much I love this army jacket she crying on Shit now I gotta take this shit to the damn cleaners! she lucky I love her!