Chapter 2- Kyaa's POV

Kyaa to the side in MM >

I'm Jaycee Kyaa Colson, people call me Kyaa cause Jaycee is just too white for my personality at times, well atleast Drea ass says so ughh but I'm 16 , I'm 5'3 and caramel , I'm a lil thick and my hair is towards the middle of my back! Jaycee ain't never bald head! But I seen Drea pull up so walked my lil ass out she be tryna leave mfers if you take to long but I'm the same way so no trip, cause I'd pull of if you was 5seconds late lbs no games. But I walked out strutting my stuff cause I knew I looked cute Lol and NO ! I'm not conceited but I did look cute. I had on my ripped skinny jeans that I cuffed up a lil bit, a black crop top, army jacket, and my timbs. yes I know I'm cute Lol I had on a little bit of red lipstick with some lip gloss on top to make it pop, I had In my diamond studs, and my gold chain it was all complimented with my LV purse and raybans! I finally got to car and Drea ass was laughing.

Kyaa: What the hell you laughing at?!

Drea: Yo ass! Struttin' to the car like you on the run way during fashion week!

Kyaa: Lmfao Bitch don't hate!

Drea: Lol okay, okay!

Drea backed up and while she wasn't looking hooked up my phone next thing you know my bae was coming through the speakers... Mgk yes I love that man he can get it any day lbs! Drea looked over at me and rolled her eyes ,she always hating on my bae Lol!

Drea: Girl you got a brand new Mercedes Benz in your driveway why you not driving?

Kyaa: Cause I'm not finna be giving out rides and having my mfers mess up my shit No No!

Drea: Lol You Play too much

We finally pulled up to school weak ass Westbrook high-school home of the Warriors ughh I swear I can't wait to graduate. I looked over at Drea and there she go drooling at him again! Travis Barnes I mean he OK but he ain't all that. I ain't gone tell her that tho Lol.

Kyaa: Girl Damn pick yo jaw up!
We laughed and got the car!

Kyaa: Drea Want the D!

Drea: Lol shut up!

Kyaa: You want his Number? I Got you!

Before she Could say anything I was walking my ass over to Travis who was leaning on his car with his crew . I couldn't help but notice Taylor sexy ass but I snapped out of it and looked at Travis.

Kyaa: Hey Travis OK let's keep this quick, Can I have your number my friend feeling you!

Travis looked shocked as hell and was staring.

Kyaa: Travis Yes or No it's simple to be honest...

Travis: Uhh...who your friend?

Kyaa: Presley!

*The bell rang *

Travis: I gotta go Ms.Yates be games withcha boy!

I sighed and walked off he bet not do my bestest petty, nigga or not I'd beat that ass! "Aye! Kyaa! " I heard someone call as I walked off, I turned to see Taylor fine ass jogging up to catch me he was just to cute his lil mixed butt, he had on a White Polo, Army cargos, and timbs. "I see you trying to match my fly huh?" he said. I laughed and kept walking he walked not to far behind "Kyaa you know I been trying to get yo number, so you gone let me? " Taylor exclaimed. I thought to myself he been trying to get my number and nobody gave it to him the fuck??, and shit he can have it right now! I turned around and smiled and said "Hmm Taylor we'll see " he can't get it that easy he just smiled and them dimples where just melting my heart!