Chapter 41- Souled Out

4 Months Later

Man I can't fucking stand Seven ! I put that on my life but I'll go through this all over again just for him. But his birthday is in 2 days and I swear I gotta surprise for him a good one! Nobody knows what his gift but Carmella, She's helping me plan Sevens party my baby's gonna be 20 him getting so old. We sent out invitations and everything, so all that's left is the cake! I want his cake from Carlos bakery! So were me and Carmella are driving to Jersey for our cake meeting. I would Tell Kyaa but I want her to be suprised too! We finally made it to the bakery I saw the cameras and walked over to one of his sisters and told her I had an appointment With buddy she nodded her head and pointed me and Carmella to Table over in the corner. We walked over and sat down. Moments later the Cake Boss himself was walking to our table. We got up and greeted him with him a hug.

Drea: I'm Presley and this my soon to be Sister law Carmella, we really appreciate you fitting us into your busy schedule!

Buddy: No problem at all now what can I do you for you?

Drea: Well my fiancé Carmelo is turning 20 and he only really wants one thing he's been saying it for 4 months but his gift came earlier and I'm just waiting to surprise him with it, so that's why we're here I want you to help me incorporate it into his cake!

Buddy: Sounds great so when's this party?

Drea: In 2 Days

Buddy: 2 Days?! Ok well let's go over some ideas.

After our appointment with the cake boss me and Carmella literally rushed home. We didn't want Melo suspecting anything and plus I missed my baby! After a hour and half we made it back to New York, I dropped Carmella off at her boyfriends house and headed to Taylor's condo. I used my cars phone to call Kyaa, it rang for what seemed like forever before she answered.

Kyaa: Nigga shut up! Don't everybody wanna hear you yelling like you lost your damn mind, it's a fucking video game not life nigga! Damn! My bad hey Drea baby!

Drea: Well damn! And you better talking to Taylor like that! But how my baby you getting her ready?

Kyaa: Lmao girl he be blowing me yelling and screaming and all that crazy shit! But she fine and get her ready for what? We having fun so don't even come this way cause I won't open the door you!

Drea: Kyaa for real tho! I'm already on my way!

Kyaa: So I be having class and I barely spend time with her besides the weekends and most times you busy or she in Chicago with Trav! So go back home! I'm her mommy too!

Drea: Fine whatever! Ughh making me turn around and shit!

Kyaa: Girl if you don't suck that shit up! But what you get Seven for his birthday? I don't wanna get the same shit as you.

Drea: Trust me we ain't got the same gift! But nothing much I just, got him them different pairs of Infrared 6's, a new Rolex, some more Polos from Ralph Lauren, that new 2014 pelle, a couple pair of KDs he ain't get yet, some robin jeans, A couple more pair of Timbs Black, red, Brown, and White, a couple pair of Trues, some Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, a couple shirts from Burberry and Gucci, I got him some more belts from Fendi, Hermés, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton, oh and earrings from Marc Jacobs.

Kyaa: Bitch you a stunt ! Talm bout some nothing much you done spent a few racks on this nigga shit, you don't treat me like that, whatchu getting me for my birthday shit you better treat me like you do him!

Drea: I gotchu boo!

Kyaa: On serious note tho Drea I gotta move in with Taylor....

Drea: You basically live with him anyway what's wrong?