Chapter 31 - New York

Teyani in mm

Weeks later...

Well today is my last day living in Chicago, New York here we come. Kyaa decided to come early to which made me so excited! Her and Taylor are driving up with us tonight her and Taylor are staying with us still Kyaa's dorm is ready in the fall and then Taylor is going back to Chicago. Seven had some last minute business in Chicago before we go to New York it's fine tho because I have to take Teyani to doctor for a check up. I got up and took and shower and when I got out Seven was woke and playing with Teyani. This nigga went and woke up my baby now she gone be cranky later. They wear so cute tho. I clenched my towel tighter and towards him. He wasn't paying me no attention! I was getting aggravated so I crossed my arms, stomped my feet, and started huffing and puffing! He give me attention every time I do that! He started laughing and put Teyani on her back in the middle of the bed. He turned back at Me and pulled me on his lap I was blushing and playing in his dreads.

Seven: Yes bae! Lil attention hungry ass!

Drea: You woke her up early so now she gone cranky and I'm bringing her straight to you since you got her up!

Seven: That's fine but I'm finna leave in a lil bit, but if you want me to can give her a bath and get her dressed while you get dressed and do yo hair ma.

Drea: Thank you bae that's so sweet, what did I do to deserve you baby?

Seven: Naw what did I do to deserve you but come on go get dressed before I do something to that ass!

I started laughing and got off him, he was walking away he pulled my towel it fell and he slapped my ass, Seven never seen me naked nor have we ever had sex, I ran to the closet. He was just laughing I felt like a little girl running from him and I started laughing and getting dressed. I put on Sevens grey Toronto Raptors crew neck, black leggings, and my Jordan 7 Raptors. It was 7:30 so I figured I'd go cook breakfast real quick then go feed Teyani before we left. I walked out the closet and seven was in the bathroom I heard the shower running I walked into Teyani's room and seen her laying in her crib. Seven put her in a white polo shirt, grey leggings, and some Jordan glow green retro 4's. Why is it necessary for him to go out and keep buying her these shoes! She only 15 days old she not even walking she don't even need shoes! I which he would stop spending his money on us it's not his responsibility. I keep telling him but he ignores me and tell me he does it because he wants too. She was so adorable tho he even brushed her hair and put a grey flower head band on her head. I picked her up and walked downstairs. I sat her in a rocker and put on Mickey Mouse club house, not she was watching it anyway. I started breakfast I made eggs, bacon, pancakes,and hash browns. When I finished I fixed me and Seven a plate and made Teyani a bottle. Seven was coming downstairs and I swear he jacking my style he was wearing Jordan 7 Raptors with some Black Trues and a Black Raptors shirt. I got Teyani out her rocker and he came straight for her.

Drea: Carmelo STOP and go eat! She gotta eat too! And why the fuck you buy her another pair shoes!?

Seven: The same reason why you got on my crew neck I was looking for ! Because I wanted to and I can feed her and eat at the same time! You just cooked take your time and eat I got her!

He took Teyani and her bottle out my hands and went to the kitchen island. Why do I have such a perfect boyfriend ? I started eating and my phone rang Seven was closer to it so I asked him to answer it he answered and put it on speaker phone, it was Chris, he ain't never call me this early, why now?

Chris: D aye girl we got problems!

Drea: Whatchu mean problems ?

Chris: hmmmmm... Travis got locked up and we need your help!