Chapter 34 - 2mommy

King ton the side in MM>

Like I know I been smoking and sippin lean and ciroc but did she just say baby! I turned around and looked a at Seven he looked at me with a blank but aggravated expression on his face then motioned for me to scoot out the booth. I did and he got up and walked over to Reese I followed, he grabbed her arm and pulled her outside.

Reese: Carmelo Stop and just listen!

Carmelo: Well shit talk !

Reese: Stop acting like that Carmelo, I'm not one of them lil hoes that you be running through !

Carmelo : But I ran through you right on the first night!

Reese: Really Carmelo we suppose to be bestfriends oh ok ! But does she really need to be out here while we talm bout our child!

Carmelo: Man Teresa shut the fuck up and stop pussy footing around bitch damn before I fucking slap yo ass! I swear you be having Mfers ready to lay hands on you! On squad nem shordy!

Drea: Ok hell naw Now Carmelo you getting out of line don't sit here and threaten to put your hands on her mad or not! You must of lost your fucking rabbit ass mind so either shut the fuck up and listen or take your ass home SIMPLE! Disrespectful ass ugh!

He looked at me and started huffing and puffing and he finally sat his ass down. And Teresa well Reese started talking.

Reese: Well that one time we hooked up and shit I got pregnant... I found out about a month Into my pregnancy and I was scared we had just turned 16 we wasn't ready for no baby. But I didn't abort it or give it up I'm not with that, but at like 4 months I started showing a lil bit and that's when I left to go see my grandma that was " sick " because I still ain't know how to tell you I just figured I'd go and have my baby and raise him on my own like you was in the game and anything could've happened you know? I'm sorry I just ain't know how to tell you like what if you would've been like I want you or that baby I was young I ain't know but then when I saw you was with Ha I got jealous and figured if you gone take care of her baby take care of your own, but I'm sorry Carmelo I was wrong but can you atleast meet him...

By the time she finished Melo had his face in hands, like that's a lot to take in. He wasn't saying nothing so I did.

Drea: How about you bring over tomorrow, so then they can get to know each other.

She wiped her eyes I didn't even notice she was crying and she got up and hugged me I heard whisper thank you to me. I hugged back and rubbed her back. She smiled at me and walked to her car, Melo ain't move so I walked back in and let Kyaa and Taylor know that we just gone head home. I walked back out and tapped Carmelo to get up, he looked at me and walked to the jeep. He got in the passenger seat and just looked out the window.

Drea: Ok Bae look I was just turnt up and happy asf because of you and now you making me the complete opposite bae you have a son as much as you love Teyani and wish she was yours look now you have a Son and he's yours so why aren't you happy?

Carmelo: I'm not trying to make you the opposite but it's just after almost 4 years she tell me I got a son I see her almost everyday ! And I ain't never seen a lil boy or nothing it's just crazy she hid that shit good, but I guess I m happy but I'll be happier if you make that left turn so we can go get our daughter.

I smiled and looked at him and seen he was smiling too!

Drea: Wow finally a smile but ok.

We pulled up to Carmella's house and Seven hoped out first and as soon I was on my way out my phone rang. I didn't know the number but I answered the phone anyway.