Chapter 22 - Tell Drea What?

*Taylor's POV*

I ain't talk to Kyaa in 2 days and no need to lie a lil nigga feelings hurt. I loved that girl, shit I dropped my hoes for her and she just broke up with me like tf? We was arguing yea but who fucking don't?! I'm just not finna let her go that easy shiddd she got me fucked up my mama taught me better. But, shit my lil homie at hospital so I need to go check on him. I hopped in my hummer, Kyaa talked me into getting it she fell in love with it on the lot so I had to get it. I went the hospital and walked in not even a minute in that bitch and I Kyaa she was walking out. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me.

Kyaa: What do you what Taylor?

Taylor: You

She snatched her arm back and walked out. I followed

Taylor: Kyaa what the fuck did I do so bad ? We argued ok everybody argue but come on girl I love you ! And you bring a chicken and say it's over that's some bittersweet shit! Bring a nigga some chicken from his favorite joint gotta nigga happy and then break up with em almost had a nigga go soft and shit...

Kyaa: I'm sorry look I did some fucked up shit and I hurt you even more than you know, but I can't keep .... Look I gotta go

Taylor: I love you Kyaa just know that...

Kyaa: I already knew

--------------------------------------------------

*Kyaa Pov*

I got in my car and poured my eyes out. My heart is in two different places, I got Taylor in my life and I wanna do right but I got Chris and.... Ughh what am I suppose to do, I don't wanna lie to nobody. Ugh What the fuck did I get myself into ? I drove home and laid down in bed and cried my eyes out. Then there was a knock on my door, ugh.

Kyaa: What the fuck do you want?

Mom: Who the fuck you talking to girl open this damn door!

I got up I'm really not in mood for her bullshit , she mama and I love her but she be on bullshit.

Kyaa: What?!

Mom: Where the hell you been at the last 2 days?

Kyaa: Why you care now ? I ain't get no calls or texts now did I ? Naw so don't worry about it !

Mom: Who you talking to lil girl?

Kyaa: You obvisously, you standing at my door asking stupid shit!

Mom: You got 1 more to be disrespectful and imma fuck you up!

Kyaa: I can careless right now! Damn if you need to know so bad I was at the hospital my fucking friends got shot!

I slammed the door and locked it! I put in my headphones and my music on shuffle and just cried. I'm acting soft as shit and I'm far from soft. But my heart heavy y'all...

---------------------------------------------------

*Drea POV*

-3 Days Later-

It's been 3 days since Travis got out the hospital and I guess everything is ok we argue a lot mostly because I don't let him go to the Trap. I can careless about him being mad he ain't going nowhere near there till he fully recover! It's simple! Well y'all I'm happy I can't wait til My little princess born in July! Kyaa and Chris decided on Amiyah as her middle name! Teyani Amiyah Barnes it is! We graduate in two months I'm excited I haven't been at school in like 2 weeks, I'm glad I have all my credits! But Ms.Brie calls the school and tells them I'm having a rough pregnancy and needs bed rest so they won't hold my absences against me. Me, Travis, and Ms.Brie are going baby shopping for Teyani today. Chyna wanted to come but she had to work so I'll go with her tomorrow, Kyaa she been M.I.A for 3 days she ain't seen Chris either. I go to her house but nobody answer the door so I'll check again later. Something is weird about that.