Chapter 11 - My Bitch For Life

* Kyaa's POV *

It's 7:30 and this Girl still ain't called or text! Like it's one thing to stand me up but I gotta tell ha shit since she didn't come to school yesterday! So I called Taylor to come over. Me and Taylor's relationship was making it, we been bumping heads and shit but he ain't going nowhere, he know better cause he'll never find another like me! He finally made it here after like 30mins. later. But, he brought some Buffalo Wild Wings and Movies so I guess that made up for him taking forever. I thanked him and gave him a kiss, I tried to walk off to get some food, I was kinda hungry and I don't want it to get cold, but he grabbed my arm to bring me to his chest and kiss him. I ain't gone lie I was like fuck that food now, shit! He picked me up and put me on the couch it was getting intense we were taking off clothes and touching way to much, then my phone rang I was mad and glad at the same time. It was Drea. I answered and took Taylor's white tee and put it on I didn't bother grabbing my pants, Cause his shirt covered my boyshorts. Taylor grabbed my hand and told me to come back I smiled and nodded. I walked towards my room.

Kyaa: Hello?! Bitch you stood me up you ain't call text nothing I called you 17 damn times! like what the fuck Drea? I was worried as shit I went by yo house and wasn't there !

Drea: I know I know I'm fine now! But I was leaving the park earlier with Travis on my way to you, and Trey and some niggas took me and then he damn near beat me to death I'm at Travis's house I'm fine and I'm sorry for notvcalling you earlier my phone was dead and I'm sorry I had you worried. Forgive me?

Kyaa: Yea bitch I guess as long as you OK is what matters, you my bitch forever and im always here for you ok know that! But I gotta tell you something speaking of Trey.

Drea: Aw! and What?

Kyaa: Yesterday at school I was in lunch all hugged With Taylor of course. And Brielle was all on Trey kissing and shit. I honestly don't care cause I don't like her but that use to be yo friend and all so I figured you want to warn her so nobody could go through what you did...

Drea: I don't think she'll listen to me, she might think I'm "Jealous of Her " again.

Kyaa: Whatever you choose to do I'll be there for it and girl I gotta go Taylor waiting for me.

I seen Taylor walk in and stand in the door frame.

Drea: OK girl don't be a fast ass! You know yo mama don't play!

Kyaa: I swear I'm trying but it's hard girl but bye.

She said bye and hung up, I sat my phone down and walked towards him. He was still in the door frame smiling. I wrapped my arms around his waist, I looked up and bit my lip. He walked in some more closing the door with his foot behind him. All the thoughts rushing through my head Oh gawd! He picked me up and layed me on the bed, his kisses were gentle and passionate. He lifted his shirt off of me. After that I knew it was going down! After about like 30mins. I heard a door close downstairs and somebody call my name. My face lit up in horror.

Kyaa: Bae my mama here move!! Now!!

Taylor: What?!

Kyaa: Put your shit under the bed or something and go hide don't say nothing or move OK?

Taylor: Where my draws?

Kyaa: I don't know hide!

I threw on my Pajama shorts and Taylor's T-shirt, I put in some headphones and layed down. My heart was racing, My mama kept calling name. I acted like I couldnt hear her. She opened my room door.

Mama: I know you heard me!

Kyaa: I didn't but what's up?

Mama: If you up here why you leave the TV on and food on the table downstairs?

Shit I had forgot about that but ain't have to answer because Taylor's phone rang. Shit! His phone was on the floor by the end of the bed.Oh Gawd!

Mama: Who phone is this?

Kyaa: Oh yea that's Taylor phone

Mama: Why is his phone in your room ? Why is clothes Thrown under the bed?

Kyaa: Um...

Mama: Don't even fix your mouth to lie!!! You in My house having sex? You think you grown? Where he at?

Kyaa: Mama No it's not even like that I swear!

Damn I fucked up this can't get worse... I really fucked up! She had so much anger in her eyes. I knew this was not gone be easy...