Chapter 29 - Scott NOT Barnes!

Teyani to the side in MM>

Travis POV

After, that day Drea beat Meeka ass I ain't seen her, heard about her, or talked to her. She changed her number on me. Shit honestly I don't care I'm done with her ass. On Squad N'emmmm. Shit I ain't got no love for these thotties! Cause honestly that baby probably ain't even mine, she was cheating on me with Chris. What girlfriend becomes bestfriends with yo nigga for life? He bought that bitch a house and a car and visited her in New York, so she was giving up something! But shit no trip Brooklyn been throwing that shit back for a nigga since Drea first started cheating. Then she go to New York and meet this nigga and shit she was probably fucking him too. So I'm sure that baby ain't mine. But I had to drop Meeka ass she was a lil punk and would never stand up for herself. My phone rang and it was Chyna.

Chyna: Hello? Well I was just calling to let you know Drea water broke and she in labor!

Travis: Okayyyyyy and?

Chyna: Nigga I swear you punk ass nigga you know damn that girl ain't cheat on you and that's yo baby and you did and doing her dirty!

Travis: Man Fuck off my Line with that shit when I get time all go see her what hospital she at?

Chyna: Loyola

I hung up and Called Brooklyn to see if she wanted to roll up to the hospital with me. She said yea and I went by her house to pick her up. She came out the house and to be pregnant she ain't look bad she ain't get thick like Drea cause she still ain't have no ass but she was still cute. She was swearing crew neck with some cheetah print leggings and timbs. She got in and tried to kiss me I just lit up my blunt and drove off. Love No Thotties y'all.

Drea POV

Here my ass is sitting in this bed, Seven brought me to the hospital cause my water broke. We was playing Grand Theft Auto 5 and I had just killed like 4 cops and I was fucking some shit up ! And next thing I know I'm siting in a puddle of water and from there contractions started. There getting closer too, there 5 minutes apart. I called Kyaa, Chris, Chyna and Ms.Brie. Kyaa and Taylor beat me and Seven to the hospital. They set me up in a room and hooked me up Teyani wasn't playing no games she was ready to come out. Everything was going good til Travis walked his ass in with Brooklyn. I wasn't even in the mood.

Drea: Don't even disrespect me like that Travis! Why was it nessacary to bring her ?

Travis: Man whatever ain't nobody trynna hear that shit!

Seven: Aye man get up outta here with that disrespectful shit!

Travis: Nigga I'm Ace better realize who you talking too!

Seven: And Nigga you ain't Nobody Nigga I'm Seven, name ring bells don't it? And I got this 9 on my hip and I ain't blew it in about 2 months so I'm a lil trigger happy! So shut the fuck up and sit down or Take a trip to the morgue better ask yo daddy Harlem bout me son!

Travis shut the fuck and sat his ass down. Kyaa instantly started laughing but she shut up when Brooklyn mumbled something. Kyaa turned her head towards Brooklyn so fast and Taylor tried calming Kyaa down before it turned into something else but it was too late. Kyaa hopped up out her seat and was all in Brooklyn face.

Kyaa: Bitch repeat yourself cause I ain't here you clearly.

Brooklyn: you ain't touching me I'm pregnant.

Kyaa: I don't give af that baby ain't got shit to do with me fucking yo face up! Now once again what did you say?

Travis tried grabbing Kyaa and she started pushed him back down in his seat, she was getting ready to hit him but she stopped when I cried out in pain. "What's Wrong" they asked me and I kept trying to breathe. Seven rubbed my back and told them it was a contraction. Finally it ended and Kyaa Grabbed Brooklyn Weave and started beating her face in Taylor pulled her off Brooklyn and Seven Put Brooklyn out and Thankfully Travis followed. I really just wanted to sleep and I was already 6 cm. dilated like this shit was really moving fast.