Chapter 23 - More Steps Back

I'm wasn't sure what he was gone tell me and I wasn't sure if I was gone like it either. Just by the way he was looking gave me a bad vibe. Everything was going through my head at this point. Whatever he gotta tell me I'm all ears!

Drea: You gone speak the fuck up or just sit there and look stupid Travis?

Travis: Come on man don't start, not right now. Look just sit down.

I sat down, waiting on him to talk, he know I hate it when motherfuckers beat around the bush with me! And I'm getting pissed off!

Drea: Travis stop beating around the bush!

Travis: Drea, Brooklyn Texted me and she said she was 5 months pregnant and it's mine...

Drea: Hahaha very fucking funny, so you telling me you got me pregnant and the bitch you cheated on me with. BITCH!

I punched him square in his fucking face he got me fucked up! I'm tired of him fucking up!

Travis: Calm down! I'm not even sure it's mine.

Drea: You know that's some fucked up shit, I just told you I can barely deal with fact that you cheated and now you telling me if I wanna be with you I gotta deal with a bitch I don't like and her child if it's yours NO I CANT DEAL !

Before I knew it I was crying, fucking hormones. Travis grabbed me and tried to hug me, I snatched away.

Drea: Don't fucking touch me! Tell me something did you find out before or after we fucked Travis?

He ain't respond so I knew the answer. This nigga just used me, well I used his ass last night too but that ain't the point. He was fucked up for that, Im pregnant I had an excuse, hormones. I stood up cause I was fucking livid!

Drea: Listen Travis, any bitch can spend time with you, smoke a dime with you, cuff online with you, sleep with you, but me I was riding with you, holding that 9 with you, I was grinding with you, if cops was to come and snatch you up I'm doing time with you, shit I was even willing to put my right hand on the book and straight lie for you! If you need it I got you! But right now Travis I'm gone always be a down ass bitch but I just don't think it's gone be for you! Shit Travis you keep fucking me over !

Travis: I'm sorry Drea!

Drea: Sorry don't fucking fix everything Travis!

I walked up to Chyna's room and walked in. I sat on the bed and she sat up, I just broke down.

Drea: Please don't let that baby be his! That's something I can't deal with Chy I just can't! I'm so fucking good to him and this what I get?

Chyna held me and rubbed my back as I cried to her, after a while she went to Travis' room and got me some clothes, I showered and got dressed. I left my hair down and put on my raybans I had to because after crying so much my eyes were red and swollen. I had on a cute a little maxi dress. It was nude at the top with thin straps, it had a thin silver Belt around the waist, the bottom was aqua green it was short in the front and long in the back. I put on my nude MK sandals and grabbed my purse. Me and Chyna headed downstairs and Travis was still right there he said my name but acted as if I could hear him. I got to the car and put my purse in the back. Chyna came out and got in I pulled out the driveway and headed to Kyaa's house. I knocked a few times and nobody answered, I got frustrated and walked straight in. I looked around and ain't see or hear anybody. I went up to Kyaa's room and opened the door. She was in bed with the covers over her.

Drea: Kyaa you ok?

Kyaa: Yes

Drea: I been calling you, texting you, I been coming over the last few days and nobody opens the door like you was M.I.A forreal.

Kyaa: I just needed to get my head right, and get some rest and stuff. I appreciate you caring tho.

Drea: Girl you know you my bitch forever! Now get up and get ready we going shopping for Teyani ! Chyna in the car waiting for us.

Kyaa got up and went to the bathroom to get ready, I headed downstairs to go back to the car and wait for her but before I walked out the door her mama came in. Fuck ! I tried to hide Teyani with my purse.

Mrs. C: Presley ?

Drea: Hey Mrs.C, how are you ?!

I gave her a fake smile and hug, then she insisted I sat down. As soon as I did you could see Teyani well and clear.

Mrs. C : Presley you're pregnant?

Drea: Yes Mrs. C I am ...

Mrs. C : Your mother said it but I didn't believe it, so if your not at home where you? How are you gonna take care of this baby?

I was getting really pissed off for 1 if my "mother" ain't want shit to do with when I got pregnant why she worried and telling people shit about me like we cool No bitch! And Mrs.C ass with all these damn questions like damn do you need to know?! Like I'm fine perfectly fine! Kyaa finally came downstairs which gave me a sense of relief cause her mama was getting on my nerves!

We walked out and got in the car, but I needed to make a quick stop. I pulled up to a house I ain't been to in what feels like forever! I hopped out and started beating on the door like I was the fucking police then I just walked in, fuck I'm knocking for ? I was honestly on some highly disrespectful shit right and I ain't give a fuck!

Drea: If you motherfuckers ain't want shit to do with me when I got pregnant why you motherfuckers care now ? Keep Presley Andrea out y'all mouths ! I can give 2 fucks about y'all! All y'all need to say is we ain't got a daughter no more we fucked that up but she living good and when I have my child don't try and come be some great parents or grandparents y'all ain't won't us remember fuck both y'all cause y'all ain't shit and don't mean shit to me !

The look on they face was priceless! I walked out and slammed the door behind me fuck both them they ain't my parents!

After that we finally went shopping for Teyani, I told Kyaa about the Brooklyn situation she told me that every nigga be smashing and it's a good chance it ain't Travis' that made me feel a lil bit better but then again if it is his I don't know what I'm gone do! I tried to take my mind off things but it was hard. After, all that damn shopping for Teyani lil spoiled ass I was ready to go home my feet hurted. I was getting ready to get in my car then somebody grabbed my arm! When turned around to see their face. I pulled the revolver out my purse and aimed.....

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY.

-----------------------------------------------

Q U E S T I O N S

Is Travis wrong for having sex with Drea knowing Brooklyn had told him about being pregnant?

What will Drea do if Brooklyn's baby is Travis' ?

Does Kyaa mom need to mind her business?

Was Drea wrong for going off on her parents like that? What would you have done?

Who grabbed Drea's arm ? Who did she aim at?

Will she shoot?

----------------------------------------------