Chapter 40 - I Always Wore That Crown

It's been 1 week, 4days, 7 hours and counting since Sevens said 1 word to me! My head is spinning my heart is broken and I can't sleep, it's pure torture! I've seen several girls text and call him over the past couple days, To be 1 Hunnit I don't even know if were still dating but I guess not if he out living like he single. Kevin keeps texting and calling to talk about what happened but honestly now ain't the time. It's hard to know the person you'd rip your heart out for don't want you no more. I know well atleast I think, shit I hope Seven loves me but love can only get you so far, so that's why I enrolled myself in school the other day, I'm going to become a nurse, I'd rather be a pediatric nurse but in do time. I can't depend on Seven all my life especially since he took back his ring for all I know he can kick me out tomorrow, so I took it upon myself to use some of the money my grandpa left me after he died. I was his only grandchild and he made sure all his money went to me and my grandma, he left all the materialistic things to my mama and aunt. My grandma spilt it evenly between me and her so we each had $1.25Million like what was a 10 year old at the time gonna do with that much money, shit I'm still trying to figure how he got it but nobody wants to tell me... Assholes lol. But my grandpa always said I'd do something with my life, so this is me doing something with my life I guess. I need to talk to Kyaa tho, I haven't talk to her since that whole Kevin situation and Seven took his ring back... I know she know about Seven taking his ring back and somehow everybody else does too but she usually waits to hear it from me before she believes it. I texted her and asked her to come get some to eat with me before her next class later. She texted back super fast so she must've been on her phone she said she'll meet me there. I got dressed and let Carmella know I was leaving, she nodded her head and continued to play with Teyani.

Sevens POV

Man I'm so ready to go home! But sitting at home on my ass don't make this money! I was just sitting at my desk counting this money and smoking a blunt when my niggas Quan, Taylor and some new worker Tonio walked in laughing and shit.

Seven: Son shut that shit up throwing off my count and shit! But what y'all bum ass niggas want?

Taylor: Yo dumb ass! Nigga yo problems finna be my problems in about an hour!

Seven: What you talm bout?

Taylor: Kyaa out with Drea right now ! And Drea gone tell her everything and Kyaa gone be all in my ear about y'all and gone want me to talk to you and fix that shit! Hell naw! That's y'all shit, better fix that fast!

Seven: Nigga shut up Drea did what she did man and that's it...

Tonio: Well shidddd I heard y'all ain't even dating no more son...

Quan: Nigga don't go there I'm tryna warn ya...

Quan & Taylor started shaking their heads and smirking, I took a long a drag from my blunt and looked at him.

Tonio: Nigga shut up, but naw Frfr seven if y'all ain't together let me get at her fam! Cause yo bitch got a fatty on my daddy, I'a smash in a heartbeat!

I almost choked on the smoke, I dropped my blunt and started coughing hard as hell. Did he really just ask me to talk Drea, man I almost lost my mind!

Seven: What the fuck you think this is we may got problems but that's still my girl! And don't ever disrespect my girl like that she ain't a bitch and you ain't smashing shit ! That ain't no trap thottie ia pass to bros to smash! Taylor and Quan must've not told yo goof ass but I don't play that shit and I don't even fucking like new niggas and yo opp ass done fucked up!

Next, I know I was cocking that 9mm and pulling that trigger, I don't play about that girl true shit! I got up and threw the money I was counting from earlier down and put my pistol back in my pants. I don't give af how mad I am at Drea ain't nobody finna say nothing to or about her that's outta line, shit period! She fucked up she know but that's still my girl, bitches be all on my dick like they finna get the time of day but nah I know who I want and who I got that's my lil Queen right there. I walked out my office and left the trap, I decided to head home cause niggas done took me out my fucking vibe.