Chapter 38 - So You Know Each Other?

Kevin in mm

Drea: So you gone come get her or not?

Travis: Drea... Man I wasn't planning on it can't you drive her down later?

Drea: No cause I have plans with her after you bring her back Travis! cause if I bring Teyani down after Kyaa show you gone try to keep her longer to make up for the days you lost ! Travis can you just please come pick her up I'll drive down to get her so you ain't gotta drive back ! Travis it's either you come get her for your 2 weeks or wait for next month ...

Travis: Ughhhh fine damn! I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Drea: Thank you Travis ! Text me when you leave and have a safe drive ok?

Travis: iight bye.

Drea: Damn no thank you Drea or bye love you, you say it all the time what's different ? ...oh you around yo hoe ass girl !

Travis : Drea why you so mean g, I don't be talm bout yo nigga !

Drea: My fiancé! ain't a hoe tho, I thought I taught you better! Why you still with her tho we all seen her son and he obviously ain't yours Trav!

Travis:.... Man that's a different story but Imma talk to you later then...

Drea: You not finna hang up on me I wanna know this "different story" and you gone tell it fuck that hoe!

Travis: hmmm.... Man Drea she ain't you and nobody comes close to you and treat me and do me like you did and I realize that shit everyday Brooklyn ain't my girl and never will be I ain't the police fuck I look like cuffing ha?...Who i want I can't have and I'll never love another girl... what I did wasn't your fault I fucked up man ..... I gotta go, trap business imma be there to get Teyani in the morning, Thank you & I love you Drea bye! Is that better?

Drea: Yea Travis bye...

I heard him exhale and chuckle a little bit before the line went dead. Man, I got love for Travis some unexplainable shit nobody but us will ever understand. I got love for him but I'm not in love with him no more. He did me dirty, and did some fucked up shit to me that affected me in so many different ways he don't just know. And now he always saying how much he love me but it's too late for all that where was all this love when he was fucking Meeka and Brooklyn? But, he tryna change I guess Chris said he ain't going around fucking all these hoes and when he have Teyani he limit his time at the trap and spend it with Teyani, and he stay with Ms.Brie for the 2weeks so Teyani ain't around Brooklyn. Travis said she basically trying to take over his house every since she had that baby and got kicked out her grandma house and Her mama & Brielle told her she can't stay with them so she ended up with Travis some how. Chyna told me ms.brie almost beat brooklyn ass! Damn I miss my mommy! Speaking of Mothers my birth mama had the audacity to call me and ask to see me and my child and reconnect! Bitch What? Ohh she had me rolling like this bitch was out of her MOTHERFUCKINGGGGGG Mind! Like I literally had to hang up on that bitch before I got overly disrespectful! My granny called me and told me to bring my ass to see her and told her I'll come visit when I pick up Teyani. I heard the doorbell ring and walked over to look out the peephole. I seen it was Carmella, sevens sister and behind her his rude as mama stood. I opened the door and greeted Carmella with a hug and big smile, Carmella a cool down ass bitch ! But Carmelo mama man I be ughh I be ready to fuck her up but that's his mama so I try not. She walked right in and rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

Ms. Carter: Hm Carmelo ain't here?

Drea: Hello to you too Ms. Carter ! And no he not he should be on his way .

Carmella: Ma you damn well Carmelo said he'd be on his way when you called him and why you being so fucking rude? Drea ain't did shit to you she finna be yo fucking daughter and you still acting brand new!