Chapter 30 - No More Hiding Baby

I've been in the hospital 2 days already and I finally get to go home. Seven was playing with my Chunky Monkey Teyani. She was 7 lbs 9 oz. Seven treat her like she his, I'm not complaining but I don't want them getting to attached we still in the beginning of our relationship what if we break up god forbid but you know. But he doing more than Travis already I'm trying to give him a chance but he not making an effort at all but it's cool, me and seven are actually leaving a couple weeks early for New York so we leave In 2 Weeks instead of in late August with Kyaa. Seven brought me some clothes to leave the hospital in so he helped me up and I put on Victorias Secret Pink Yoga pants, my booty looked good In them, I put on a Grey crew neck from pink and my Jordan 9 cool greys, I pushed my hair up in a slicked back ponytail I was a fucking Milf y'all! I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Seven playing with Teyani you couldn't see his face tho cause his dreads was in the way. I flooded everybody timeline yesterday with Teyani and She did Numbers on Instagram! I put they picture on Instagram with Caption" The Loves of my life I'm so grateful for them time for us to go home" every nosey bitch was commenting.

@thebaddest_bxtchhh: Who is that?

@koko_fine: Travis grew dreads ?

@foreignbeauty: @Beyond_Golden who is that girl and your daughter beautiful !

@AlmightySosawifeee: Is that your baby daddy or nah? I thought Travis was ?

@______TrustNoNiggggga: How you flopping threw niggas like that.

All that shit ain't phase me but some shit caught my in eye in particular. I know damn well Brooklyn wasn't talking shit on twitter!

@HeCameTo_Brooklyn: She had a friend fight me tho and I'm pregnant weak bitch!

@HeCameTo_Brooklyn: She probably don't know her baby daddy! Tryna put that baby ace!

@HeCameTo_Brooklyn: Who takes their Child from their father? She letting another nigga raise Ace baby!

@HeCameTo_Brooklyn: Ughh weak bitches it's whatever tho she need to take her ass to NYC already so me, ace and our Child can be at peace!

Is this Bitch serious she sound dumb as fuck! first it's not Travis baby then it is! Bitch does my business concern you?

@Beyond_Golden: @HeCameTo_Brooklyn issue? Since you can't be direct I will be! Everything you saying is very inaccurate but I ain't with that woofing shit it's not my style bitch so next time you see SWING or DUCK Bitch! Cause trust me we will link up ! I love to fight!

I showed seven the shit her ass was saying he shook his head and told me do as I see fit and trust it will be done! I made the picture of Seven and Teyani my background on my Iphone. I held my phone up and Seven as was Smiling so hard I swear this nigga always cheesing! He got up and kissed me. His ass so goofy he pushed me on the bed and picked up Teyani. I was just laughing.

Drea: Damn Carmelo can I have my baby back you just a fucking baby hog!

Seven: Cause she mine too DNA don't mean shit.

That lowkey made me smile the nurse walked in with the wheelchair I sat in it and Seven handed Teyani to me. He grabbed he baby bag and my bag too, the nurse rolled me all the way out the hospital and I stood up, Seven had pulled the car up to the front of the hospital, the nurse went and checked if the car seat was secure enough for Teyani to leave. Then Mr.Bullshiter Almighty pulled up and got out.

Drea: What?

Travis: Come on stop acting up I'm just finna take y'all home!

Drea: We don't need you taking us nowhere don't worry I have a ride.