Chapter 28 - Im done with Chicago

When I woke up it was 4:57pm, I looked at Seven and oh my gawd this boy so fine. I got off the couch and went to kitchen I got some something to drink. I walked back in the Living room and sat on Seven's lap I started playing in his dreads and he finally woke up and was smiling harder than ever. His teeth were so pretty.

Drea: You stay smiling Carmelo!

Seven: You be making me smile ma!

Drea: Whatever Seven but I wanna go talk to Chris we've barely talked since I got back.

Seven: Iight that's cool, Imma gone head and leave.

As he started to get up his phone started going off like crazy but he ignored it.

Drea: Seven I know you hear yo phone so you gone get it or nah !?

Seven: It ain't nothing important trust me but if you want to get it huh be my guess, I gotta use the bathroom anyway.

He handed me his phone and it was still going off text after text after text was going to his phone.

Seven : My password is Drea so in numbers 3732.

He smiled and I couldn't help it I started smiling too. I unlocked his phone to see his screensaver was us. Before he fell asleep he must have taking a picture of us. I was sleep on his chest and he was sticking his tongue out to the side at me. It was actually a cute picture. He kissed my forehead and walked to the bathroom. Another Text message popped up from " Some Club Bitch". This girl ain't even have a real name in his phone. I opened the message.

Some Club Bitch: Answer Me Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrr!

Damn this girl is wildin' and I was gone reply but before I could " Some Club Bitch would like FaceTime.... " So hit accept and why not? Some girl popped up I mean she ok but she wasn't all that she was caramel, with short red curly hair, she had glasses and a gap that was so fucking spacey. Then she started talking in this fake ass Latino accent ever ! My grandma is 2/4 Latino so I know Latino when I hear it.

Some Club Bitch : SEVEN WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN ? WHY YOU ACTING LIKE YOU DONT KNOW MFERS NO MORE? Huh I KNOW YOU JUST READ MY TEXTS ! WAIT BITCH WHO THE FUCK IS YOU AND WHY YOU ANSWERING MY MAN PHONE?

Her fake ass accent quickly to this ghetto ass ratchet voice. I was really finna stress over this girl but I was gone put her in her place.

Drea: Um okay sweetheart real quick Imma need you to keep calm with that bitch word cause you don't know me and I dont know you but first off I don't share niggas so he most definitely ain't yours, but I'm also not finna fight over a my boyfriend with an irrevelaent ass female like you who doesn't even a real name in his phone!

Some Club Bitch: Girl your boyfriend? Girl please he woke up in my bed tho !

Drea: Yes, My boyfriend and he woke up in your bed is right ? So does this mean you live in Chicago ? And this morning ? At what time cause we been together since 4 this morning so stop flogging lil girl and go find you some damn business ok, and Stop blowing up my man phone please and thank you.

Seven must have came out bathroom because right after I said that Seven kissed my neck and ended the FaceTime.

Seven: So I'm yo boyfriend huh? And I told you that shit wasn't important!

Drea: I did say Just us right! And get your hoes in check Seven!

I laughed and stuck out my pinky he intertwined his with my and kissed me. I kissed back and bit his lip. He smiled and leaned in for another kiss, I leaned back and my finger on his lips to stop him. I laughed and shook my head he looked confused.