Chapter 37 - CORRECT?

Kyaa POV o

When I woke up I wasn't in my dorm bed and it was 8:23pm. The hell ? it was just like 5 in the morning and I was at my dorm well atleast I thought. I sat up and walked to Taylor's bathroom and took my hair out of its bun form, I brushed it down and walked out the room. I walked downstairs and heard music, then I realized my phone was on my iHome dock station and Tink ft. Lil Herb- Talkin About was playing. That explains why in my dream me and Taylor was reciting the whole song back to each other. I turned the song and Tink x Count on You came on I grabbed my food off the counter and heated it up when I heard a car pull up in the driveway, I grabbed my food out the microwave and hopped on the counter and started eating while I sang along and swung my feet. Taylor walked in with food in his hands, he had went Wildfire, when he looked at me his facial expression changed immediate he was a little mad I guess. He just stared at me so I turned my head and kept singing and eating.

Taylor: Damn I wish I would've knew yo ass was gone be eating or would've never got all this shit!

Kyaa: If you wouldn't have pissed me off you would've knew that...now wouldn't wouldn't you?

I mumbled so he couldn't here me, I hopped of the counter and threw away my trash then hopped back on the counter. I turned my music off and looked dead at him.

Kyaa: Taylor .... If I ask you to 100 with you me will you 100 with me?

Taylor: Duh! But is you eating or nah?

He said it in such a goofy manner like the look on my mfing face wasn't serious at all! I ain't wanna just lose my cool and start fucking shit up cause lord knows I'm good at that , so I took a deep breath.

Kyaa: What's my favorite mixtape right now Taylor?

Taylor: Winters diary 2 by tink. Where you getting at with this?

Kyaa: Maybe listening to that too much got me in my feelings or something but ... I had a dream and we argued and we was saying basically every lyric from that song Talkin About I know I be fucking up the lyrics and shit but one of the differences was instead of saying Shelly I said Tori... Ain't that the new bitch at the trap tho?

He looked dead at me and cleared his throat, before going back to what he was doing. If he thought that wasn't suspicious at all he must be crazy! I remained cool tho waiting to see what he was gone say. I'm a very impatient person and he was taking to long to answer.

Kyaa: Taylor it's not that hard you just said you'd keep it 100 with me but instead right now you far from that and I'm even staying calm so fr now Taylor have you ever or are you cheating on me?

Taylor: I'm not cheating on you...

Kyaa: Ok see there's one thing about that tho you said you aren't cheating on me but you didn't say you haven't cheated on me...See I knew it! I should've listened ughhh I should've fucking listened it was that bitch Tori huh?

I slightly felt myself tear up and I hopped of the counter making my way upstairs I went into his room and closed the door behind me. For a moment I just stood with my back against the door, before slowly started sliding down it letting my knees meet my chest. I couldn't help but cry a little but I guess this is my karma for cheating on him with Chris. I felt Taylor start knocking on the door but I just couldn't bring myself to speak nor open the door. I've never cried over no nigga or anything close. So why am I crying for Taylor? I kept saying that shit till realized why I was crying over him; I love this ole fuck nigga. I got up and went to the bathroom, I wiped my face and fixed my hair before walking back towards the door. Taylor was still knocking on the door and calling my name, I guess he hadn't noticed the door was unlocked. I opened the door and looked at him before I walked towards the closet to gather some of my shit to take to school.