Chapter 17 - What Now?

I walked out and got in Kyaa's car, as much as I hated him and was hurt, I guess there was a part of me that still loved him. He was honestly my first real love and my first... well atleast willingly and not forced like that night with Trey. I was just hurt, and I need time away. Travis well Ace obviously he isn't Travie any more. Kyaa got in the car and looked at me. I put my knees to my chest, I laid my head on my knees and looked out the window trying to fight back tears.

Kyaa: Presley you know that you ain't gotta be fake with me, cry girl just don't hold that in sometimes you gotta cry. Imma be here for you no matter what Whipping hoes punks asses for you til July! You don't need Travis and never let yourself think that,This baby can have 2 mommy's cause imma be here for you and you know that, through whatever hell and hot water! You can stay with me and everything! Presley remember you my bitch forever, my baddest at that Lol my bestie finna be a Milf!

I giggled a bit she always know how to lighten up a bad moment.

Kyaa: So where we going?

Drea: I gotta go to Chris house and get my car.

I sniffled and wiped alot of my tears the whole ride. We finally made it there and as we pulled up so did Chris. We got out and I ran over and hugged him.

Chris: What's wrong? Why you crying D?

Drea: He cheated on me because I came to talk to you, Chris he said he wouldn't hurt me! He promised.

He hugged me even tighter I could tell he was angry. We went inside and he just kept looking at Kyaa but she was tryna avoid eye contact. We sat on the couch and he held me, I swear I love Chris no matter how bad a situation is he always makes it better. He rubbed my back and wiped my tears.

Drea: Chris... I'm pregnant too.

Chris: He know?

I just nodded.

Chris: Look D you gone be straight OK, The baby gone be cool you gone be and everything. Just know I got you OK, let him fuck up cause when he realize he fucked, he gone regret that shit. Now look get something to eat and get some sleep and we'll go from there when you wake up. My niece or nephew / God baby probably hungry and tired.

I giggled and wiped my tears. I hugged kyaa told her I would text her. Chris walked her out.

* Chris's POV*

I was mad as shit, Ace ass so fucking trifling, like honestly what I look like fucking his bitch. We been friends since fucking Pampers, he knew damn well Drea like a lil sister to me. But she brought her friend Kyaa and ma was looking right! After, Drea got some food and went upstairs , I walked her out.

Chris: You look nice...

Kyaa: Hmmmmm... Thank you can you come get her bag, since she staying here.

She seemed like she had an attitude. I walked to the car and grabbed not a bag but like 5! Kyaa kept rolling ha eyes like something was bothering her.

Chris: What's up Ma, something bothering you ?

Kyaa: Just that Somebody who claimed they... You don't remember me Chris.

Chris: What are you talking about?

Kyaa: It's Me Chris! Jaycee or you still don't remember...

She got in the car and drove off.

Jaycee I ain't heard that name since I was in High School. Man I loved that girl. I ain't know that was her she looked different.

*Drea's POV *

When I woke up I had 62 texts and 27 calls from Ace, but One unread text stood out in particular.

MOM: WE NEED TO TALK NOW!

I walked downstairs, to see Chris. sitting on the couch his face in his hands.

Drea: What's wrong?

He got up and walked in the kitchen, he got something to drink and just looked at me.

Chris: Nothing...

Drea: Chris you can tell me anything, you know that.

Chris: Yea we can talk about it later.

Drea: Well, I'm finna go to my mama house, she wanna talk.

Chris: She know you pregnant?

Drea: ....No.

Chris: Well I'm coming with you.

We left the house, we took different cars because after this Chris had business to handle. So he followed me to my parents house he got out and ran up to my car to open my door. We walked in and my mama walked downstairs. She looked at Chris with so much anger and disgust. She slapped him so hard to heard it echo. Chris reached back to get his gun without thinking, I stopped him before he could pull it out.

Drea: What is your problem, you don't even know him you just can't go around slapping people I should've let him merk yo ass for that!

Mom: Who this yo bum ass baby daddy cause you aint gone be shit but a baby mama ain't nobody gone want yo ass, I worked hard for you to be something and you gone go and get pregnant doctors calling me and me shit talking bout prenatal shit, I outta fuck you up look it's simple get yo shit you can't stay here give me my credit card and my fucking car! Since yo ass wanna be grown get it on your own!

I dropped the keys and ran out the house and got in Chris's car. I couldn't help but put my knees in my chest and cry. Chris got in the car and held me I just sobbed in hid arms.

Drea: Who tells their child that? I'm trying so hard, but ain't shit easy Chris.

Chris: Drea you gotta stop crying it's gone be OK trust me! and it ain't good for the baby.

Drea: Last time I trusted somebody they cheated on me Chris! This is suppose to be Travie holding me Chris, not you, he suppose to be comforting me not you! Why couldn't he be here, why did he have to cheat on me! I was a good ass girlfriend I did so much for him.

Why do I still love him?

I just cried so much, I just wanna be happy again... That's all I want. Chris took me to his house and left to make a drop. I decided to text Ace.

Drea: I'm at Chris house can we talk?

Travis: Yes! I'll be there in like 5

I waited for Ace to come when he did, I walked out I didn't want him inside. I got in his car.

Drea: Hi Ace

He looked at me so weird.

Travis: Drea, Look I'm --

I cut him off.

Drea: Yea your sorry I know, I just need time to myself get my head together heal and shit. We were just moving to fast... I'm not gone keep your child away from you, when I have appointments your welcome to come your mom and sister too. Just do for the baby and we'll be fine. OK You ain't gotta worry about me OK? It's fine tho I'm not gone hold this against you... I just need time to myself and apart...

I pecked his cheek and got out his car and walked in the house. I laid on the bed and held my stomach. I'm gonna be somebody's mommy and just at that moment I was happy and at peace, after all this shit I still managed to smile.