Chapter 9 - What now?

When I got off the phone with Travis he was here in less than 5 mins. So he had to be burning rubber to get to me. As soon as he pulled up he hopped out and ran over to me, he dropped to his knees and just held me... I didn't want to cry but I did, he said,

Travis: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I let this happen to you I broke our promise, your trust... look at you who did this?

I was debating on telling him or not, I scared for his safety, and My family's safety, I could careless about dying but for the people that I care about to die because of me... It just wasn't right.

Travis: Who did this to you Drea? Huh? Tell me!" he said with anger in his eyes.

Drea: Trey, he said if I told anybody he's gone kill me and my family Travie " I said while busting into tears. " I can't let that happen Travie, I can't "

He kissed my forehead and picked me up and put me in his car.

Drea: Where we going, I don't wanna go to the hospital and deal all that police stuff again and I can't let my mama see me like this again either.

He nodded and drove off, We pulled up to his house and he came over and got me out.

Travis: You can recover here, my sister will get you cleaned up and make sure you're good and when your parents aren't home I'll take you back to get some clothes. OK?

I nodded I really wasn't in the mood to talk, my body ached horribly and I really just wanted time to rest in Travis's arms. He took me to his room and got me comfortable I assumed he was gonna get comfortable with me too, but Naw this nigga was finna leave me!

Drea: TRAVIS WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

Travis: I gotta go take care of some business, I'm just not finna let this nigga think he running shit, he just tried to kidnap you and damn near beat you death. That shit not flying with me let's see how well he take that shit!

He looked at me and I almost busted into tears all over again.

Drea: My family tho Travie, You, Me everybody.

He found a Sharpie and took his pillow and Wrote his name on it.

Travis: Look, now even when I'm not here, I'll be here in spirit and you'll never sleep alone cause I'm there on your pillow!

That kinda made smile so I just said OK and let him leave. I was more afraid for him and my family then myself. I tried to sleep for a little bit to take my mind of it and hopefully ease some of my pain. I prayed to God for him to watch over my family. Especially Travis for whatever he was gonna do, please don't let him do nothing stupid!