Chapter 14 - A step foward

It's been about 3 months since the little incident at the trap. Everything is going good tho, Me and Kyaa still turn up on these hoes, Me and Travie are even more closer he actually lets me help him at the trap when shit get a little hectic, Kyaa and Taylor still fucking like she ain't learn her lesson from the first time lbs, Me and Chyna are like sisters, Ms.Brie is the mama I had never had and Y'all remember Chris, Travis's bestfriend omg that boy is a life saver, He is basically my brother! I actually feel at peace for once. Trey hasn't been at school since he took me and Brielle gets "sick" alot I believe he beating her ass, cause who gets sick like every 2weeks.

Travis's 18th Birthday is tomorrow, I have plenty of gifts for him but there's one thing in particular I have in mind. I got out of bed and kissed Travis's sleeping face then got in the shower. When I got out Travie was still sleep. I hopped on the bed and kissed him all over his face.

Travis: Stop Drea !

Drea: No Bae get up we gotta go to School!

I kept kissing his face until he flipped me over and was on top of me and started kissing me.

Travis: Don't start nothing you can't finish!

Drea: Bae stop! and go get in the damn shower Now! before you start a fight you can't finish." I said while laughing.

He went into the bathroom to do his hygiene. I walked into our closet and got dressed. I was feeling lazy today so I put on some black leggings and a pink and black sweatshirt by Victoria's Secret Pink with some pink uggs that had the ribbon in the back.

I went into Chyna's room and did my hair, I put it up into a messy bun and headed downstairs I just cooked Bacon because I knew Travie wasn't gone eat much. When I finished I grabbed four pieces for me and Travie and left the rest for Chyna and headed back upstairs and waited for Travie. I turned on the TV and sat on the bed I was watching music videos when Travie came out and took some Bacon. He was wearing some grey Nike sweatpants and a white Nike shirt that said " Just Do It" and he had on some black Nike slides I guess he felt lazy too.

Drea: You ready?

Travis: Yea

We walked out the house and headed to the range rover. Travie opened my door and then got in.

We made it to school in like 10 minutes, we met up with Kyaa and Taylor. They were all hugged up by me and Kyaa's locker. I coughed a couple of times to get their attention. We laughed but I stopped when I saw Trey walk pass looking me dead in my face. I wasn't scared of him anymore I was just upset and hurt. I looked up to see Travie had noticed Trey too, he balled his fist and clenched his jaw, his veins were popping out and I really just wanted to calm him down, but when I tried it was to late. I heard Travie yell "Aye Nigga" to Trey before punching him dead in the face. While beating the fucking outta Trey, Travis would Yell little stuff here and there like " You like raping people Huh? You fucking bitch nigga beating on girls and shit" I saw the principal coming down the hallway I grabbed Travis and pulled him all the way to parking lot. We got in the car, he was in the passenger seat beating on the dashboard.

Drea: Bae STOP! CALM DOWN!

I grabbed his hand but he snatched it away. My feelings were a little hurt but I brushed it off and just headed home. When we got home he went straight to our room and slammed the door. Oh No this nigga didn't! I went up stairs and opened our room door.

Drea: TRAVIS I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT YOU BETTER FIX THAT SHIT! YOU SLAMMING DOORS AND SHIT! LIKE OK, EVERYBODY GET MAD BUT CALM THE FUCK DOWN Bae!

Chyna walked in, she looked confused.

Chyna: Why y'all back? Oh gawd what happened?

Drea: He got in a fight with Trey and now he won't calm down.