Chapter 26 - The Truth Shall Set You Free

A week later...

Seven in MM

(He doesn't have dreads I know I'm sorry)

I woke up to my phone vibrating, it was a text from Seven. My face automatically lit up! It was 4:30 in the morning and I ain't even care I went to the bathroom and while I was on the toilet I read the text.

Seven: I Made it to Chicago I can't wait to see you ma.

Drea: We should meet up now! I miss my bestfriend and me and Teyani hungry!

Seven : Damn girl you up? And What you gone eat at 5:00 in the morning?

Drea: Yes I'm up and nigga IHOP open !

Seven: Lol iight which one?

Drea: The one on 75th !

Seven: Niggaaaaaa!

Drea: Melooooooooo!

Seven : Iight Drea give me 30mins!

Drea: Ok

I wiped myself, flush the toilet , and washed my hands. I freshened up a bit and put on some harem sweats, a hoodie, and some nike ones. I put my hair up and let out quietly making sure I ain't wake Travis. I drove to IHOP and got out the car. There wasn't to many people in here maybe 5 people at the most, I saw Seven pull up in his all black Bentley continental. The waitress returned .

Waitress: Hello, Welcome to IHOP seat for 1?

Drea: Um no 2 he's coming in.

Waitress: Oh ok, well we can wait or I can seat you.

After a minute or so she came walking back with Seven not too far behind her, I got up and hugged him like oh my fucking gawd he smelled and looked so good ! He had his dreads braided to the back with a Toronto Raptors SnapBack on, with a black t-shirt, Some black harem sweatpants with zippers, some jordan 7 raptors and a gold Rolex. He was just.... Fine even though he was being a copycat. He looked down and just laughed.

Drea: Carmelo what are you laughing at?

Seven: Lol I got yo lil 4'11 ass blushing hard af and don't be out here giving my government name Presley!

Drea: Shut up and By the way I'm 5'0 Carmelo Paris Carter!

Seven: Whatever you still short Presley Andrea Carter!

Carter? Lol is this nigga tryna claim me already. Honestly if I wasn't in a relationship I wouldn't be complaining. On my drake shit he can own it , own it, own it, own it, ownnnnnn it baby own it, it's yours ohhhhhhh. I sat down and started blushing even harder.

Drea: It's Scott and it'll be Barnes before it'll ever be Carter...

Seven: If so then why you talk to me damn near every hour of the day, tell me you love me everyday and not on no friendly shit either, Why you here with me at fucking 5 in the morning without letting yo nigga know? Huh let me know ma ?

Drea: I love Travis he's the father of my child, and ok I love you I love myself and I'm here because you were the only friend I made in New York and I miss you...

Seven: Drea stop trying to cover up! notice you said father of your child not love of your life, you still trying to tell me you love me without saying it directly and ok you still didn't say you told yo nigga you here stop fronting ma cause you pissing me off and I can just leave I'm been up all damn night I can use some sleep fuck the bullshit.

Drea: Seven stop!

Seven: Well be 100 with me Drea and stop bullshiting ma!

Drea: Ok........I like you... I may love you but Seven this shit ain't easy you gotta know where Im coming from seven I'm pregnant I'm not taking my daughter from her daddy I love him we been through some shit but what I'm doing now is just trifling and leaving him and taking his daughter is even more fucked so that's not an option! Melo just understand...

I felt tears start to fall down my face, I love Travis and I'm basically cheating on him and he ain't done shit to me for me to do this. After, he cheated we reconciled and he has been nothing but good to me since. Like I know how being cheated on feels, why am I hurting him like this? Seven reached over the table and wiped my face.

Seven: Ma I know it's hard but I'm not asking you to do nothing but keep it 100 with me, I ain't tell you to fall for me I ain't make you either, I just told how I felt and this is the outcome... They say if you ever love two people go with the second one because if you really loved the first one you would've never fell for the second...

Drea: Melo...

Seven: Presley, do what you want honestly, you in a relationship I know but just don't fucking keep leading me on. You tell me you love me and don't expect me to feel some type of way? But whatever it's cool, I got business here then I'm back to New York.

He got up and kissed my forehead and started to walk off. Oh gawd I loved Travis but Seven I love him too I just needed more time. I got up and stopped him before he left out.

Drea: Carmelo I love you ok are you happy ... I really do I just need more time! Please just understand.

Seven: I already knew Drea I just wanted you to admit it to yourself... You gotta be real with yourself before you can be real with somebody else ma... Look go home get some rest and imma get up with you later ma...

Drea: Melooooo...

He Went to his car and drove off. Why can't it be easy for me why did I have to love two people, why? I went to my car and cried, I'm going through too much I'm putting myself too much. I finally decided to pull out and headed home, I went to the grocery store and picked up stuff for breakfast the least I could do. When I got home it was 6:50 in the morning. I put the groceries in the fridge and headed upstairs, I took a shower and just got lost in my thoughts...

After about an hour I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I walked in the bedroom and seen Travis was up before I could say hello good morning or anything he stood up and looked at me with so much angry.

Travis: Drea I'm gone ask you one time and one time only! Drea are you cheating on me?

I had a clueless expression on my face, like well no I wasn't technically cheating on him but I didn't know what he knew so.

Drea: No Travis I'm not!

Travis: Well Drea please explain this! Cause you and this Nigga Melo sure is texting like you are and meeting at 4 o'clock in the morning.

He threw my phone on the bed and it was messages from Seven on the screen, I was speechless how could I hurt him like this, he just stormed out the room and slammed the door behind him. Why and how could I be so stupid I love Travis and I'm ruining everything ....