Chapter 39 - I aint try to hurt you...

Ok the votes and all that good but honestly I can less! I want more Comments !!!!! Please comment more lbs! Now back on with the story....

I got up to walk away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in, he looked in my eyes and leaned in. Right as he tried to kiss me again my face fell right into his chest and I broke down, I couldn't control my tears. I started hitting him in his chest, I stopped and just slid down the wall putting my face in my hands. I looked up at him and he came and sat by me putting his arm around me to embace me in a hug.

Drea: Why you doing this to me ? Why am i doing this to myself to seven? We suppose to be chilling not damn near finna fuck!

Kevin: Im sorry, I know you got a fiance and I kissed you I shouldnt have but I dont regret it... And I never will...

He started kissing my neck as the music played and another tear fell from eye. He lifted me up and put me on his lap, he kept kissing me while letting his hands roam under my shirt. It seemed like with every kiss a tear fell from my eye. He started rubbing on my booty and right as he started tugging at the button on my jeans and got it undone. He opened my jeans and tried to slide his hand in and I got up. I looked at him and grabbed my stuff exiting out the front door. When I got to my car I looked at myself in the mirror on my visor and all I could do is cry I was disgusted with myself. I heard my phone ring and seen seven was calling I let it go to voicemail. I had 11 missed calls and all from him... I wiped my face and started up my car backing out Kevin's driveway and headed home. I just hoped Seven wasn't there, I really didn't wanna be around him right now after what I just did. When I got home thank gawd he wasn't there, I hopped out the car leaving it running and went inside. I went threw the back door and walk through the kitchen and seen sevens phone on the counter, that stopped me in my tracks. He must've put his car in the garage, then I heard somebody come down the steps. I walked back out the door closing it silently and got in my car backing out and leaving. I just drove in silence for a while and Seven kept calling me I pulled over into a gas station to get gas and decided I should call Seven cause it's kinda fucked up I got him worrying because I fucked up and scared to talk him. I put the pump in my tank and pulled the lever so it could pump on its own and got back in my car. I pulled out my phone and called seven it only rang once before he answered.

Seven: Hello ! Where the hell you at ? I done called you like 45 times why the fuck you ain't answering yo phone!? Is you ok ?

Drea: I'm sorry....

Seven: Something off about your voice, is you ok?

Drea: No...

Seven: Wassup?

Drea: ..........

Tears started falling down my face, I just looked out the window.

Seven: Bae?...Drea...Presley!.... Presley Andrea Carter!

Hearing him say Carter instead of Scott made the tears come down more. I hung up on him knowing that after I tell him he probably would take his ring back...FUCK! I got out and removed the pump then went in to pay for the gas. I got back in my car and headed home taking the long way. I made it home and I was so scared like I may call Seven, Seven but I don't know Seven I know Carmelo. Carmelo is so sweet and loving and everything, Seven is Mean and Merciless. I got out and slowly walked into the house, I saw him sitting on the kitchen island and on his phone he looked angry af. He turned around and looked me and gave me a fucking death stare. I walked over into the kitchen and walked over to island and stood across from where he was sitting.

Seven: I fucking love how you hung up on my ass and why it look like you been crying?

Drea: Kevin wanted to chill, we was dancing having fun and he kissed me, I stopped him and told him no and stuff and he kissed me again I ain't try hard enough to stop him when I should've I came to my sense and got up and left. I fucked up, I let my pass feelings interfere with my future and I'm sorry I fucked up.