Chapter 36 - Why you acting so Different?

* 2 months later *

Kyaa POV

I've been in New York for 2 damn months and I guess it's aight... Well I started college a little over a month ago and it's going good. Taylor actually decided to stay in New York, but I have my doubts that he stayed for me. He bought him a nice 2 floor condo, its not too far from me or Drea and Seven its like right in the middle. About a month ago or so a new girl been working at the trap and he been a lil different like and that bothers me especially since Seven and nem be having to go out of town a lot for a couple days for drops and meetings and y'all some ain't right and I'm trying not to think like that, but like I love him in the a.m by night man I hate him. Cause he probably creeping and I ain't got no proof that he cheating, so I keep quiet hope that everyone's lying cause they be telling me rumors but Im like fuck it they lying. Like we been together through almost everything and we ain't even wearing wedding rings...

He gets home from a drop later on today and I ain't seen him in like 2 week and I miss him and since I ain't got class today why not go see him. I closed my fashion sketch book and sat it on my desk in my dorm. I walked over and hopped on my roommate Jessica. Man I met a lot of cool people at this college out of all them me and Jessica the closest, that's my baby her lil Puerto Rican and Asian ass. I kept bouncing on her still woke up she kept mumbling and shit and then she pushed me on the floor and We started laughing.

Jessica: Girl I told you bout that shit fat ass! Damn man

Kyaa: Bitch! But I'm finna go to Taylor house he coming home in a lil bit, what you doing today?

Jessica: Shit i was finna see if everybody wanted to go shopping but since you finna go see yo man I ain't even in the mood no more!

Kyaa: Aw baby you gone miss me that much!

Jessica: Girl don't be flattered, get yo fucking morning breathe out my face that shit stank!

Kyaa: Jessi quit playing that's yo dragon breathe ass i told you when you wake up that shit be foul girl!

Jessica: Haha funny but how long you gone with Taylor?

Kyaa: I don't know but last night Julius was looking for you.

Jessica: Girl I don't want that boy, he cute tho but--

Kyaa: Whatever you need the D in yo life tho and that nigga been trying to get at you since we moved in but whatever let me get my black ass outta here!

Jessica: I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave! Bye baby

Kyaa: Girl you play forever and bye!

I was still in my pajamas, I slipped on a pair of my black and gold jordan 6s and headed out to my car. When I made it to Taylor's house, I headed straight to his room and took a shower when I got out I went to the closet to pick some to where. I keep clothes over here for when I spend a night and come over and shit. I put on my Black Irregular Lower Hem Knitwear Pullover Sweater on top of my black bandeau and boyshorts I brushed my hair up into a cute neat bun and pushed my bang behind my ear, I slipped on my gold Rolex, diamond stud earrings, and my black uggs. I skipped down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed my phone off the counter and seen Jessica had texted me, so I called her.

Jessica: Bae whenever you leave me I just be going through it!

Kyaa: lol what happened Jessica?

Jessica: Rhyan! This bitch gone catch it one day I swear! Tiana came to our room and Rhyan was with her and so I was like Hey y'all, Tiana where Tiffani? And Rhyan just don't walk up in here and don't speak the fuck that's rude! And this bitch gone say, girl whatever don't come at me like that! Like Kyaa this bitch must not know I'm black! And then I'm trying to let it go but then this bitch just going on and on talm bout some I'm hungry damn Tiana can we leave I'm hungry and shit. So I was like girl shut the fuck I'm pretty sure nobody begged you to come to my dorm. So then she was like girl God gave me the mouth to talk so I'm gone use it! And so I was like girl the nigga gave me these Mfing fist and I'm gone use em if you don't get the fuck out!