Chapter 6 - Don't Go

Taylor to the side in MM>

*Travis Pov*

I'm Travis Lamar Barnes. I'm 17, 5'9, Right now I'm in-between eye colors cause they change with the season so they like grayish blue now. I'm caramel with curls fro, like Drake had ya know, but enough bout that. After I dropped Drea off at home, I went to the Trap I had to pick up a drop for my pops. I'm trying not to get too much involved with the game but My Pops Finna step down and I know he ain't giving it to nobody other than me. See My Pops is at the Top of the game right now They call him Harlem. Cause he's originally from New York. I'm OK with talking the job I guess I'd rather have it then a fucking rookie, fucking my pops legacy up. See there's One thing though I haven't told Drea, see if she was some basic bitch or hoe ,shit it'd be a fuck and duck . They wouldn't know Nothing about the game my pops Nothing! We been dating for a month and I already see my life with this Girl! It's just after I tell her will she see a life with me? I wanna take her somewhere nice maybe that'll butter her up, and shit hopefully she don't act up in public!

*TEXT CONVO*

TRAVIS: I wanna take you out, Ill be at your house @8:00 dress nice ,not that you don't! love you.

Drea: Awwee okay ♡

*End of Text Convo*

She all happy now I hope she stay that way! I went to The Bathroom took a shower did my hygiene and went to my closet, I put on My white Polo, some cargos, and a pair timbs, I put on that young Rolex and some diamond earrings on. Then I headed out to go get my baby I really hope she don't act a fool!

*DREA's POV *

TRAVIS texted me saying he wanted to takes me out...honestly I thought it was cute so I hopped in the shower did my hygiene and went to my closet I pulled out this white fitted one sleeve dress, I couldn't help notice it made my ass look big lbs! I put on my Nude red bottom Louis Vuitton pumps, I went to my vanity and pushed my hair to one side and curled it, in the cutest curls, and put on some red lipstick by the time I finished Travis was out side I grabbed my clutch purse kissed my parents bye and left out...

*Travis's POV *

I got out the car and waited on her side to open the door for her.

Damn she look so good!

"Bae, you look gorgeous " I said while opening her door. "Aww Thank you bae " she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I closed her door and walked around the car to my side and hopped in. When she looked at me I felt some feeling I ain't never felt before maybe it's love. I grabbed her hand and our fingers intertwined and I put on some of her favorite songs, I made a playlist for her the other day I just watched as she got way into the music, she was cute when she acted goofy! We made it to The restaurant and 8:55 just in time for out 9:00 reservation, I hopped out the Rover and walked over to her side and opened her door she was all smiles. I love seeing her smile! We walked in leaving the vallet to park the car. I walked up to desk and checked in. A hostess walked us over to our table in a private section. I pulled out her seat for her and let her sit down once she was down I kissed her on her cheek. Had ha ass blushing for days. I had to just tell her no need to beat around bush that would just piss her off.

Travis: I don't wanna keep secrets from you nor beat around the bush I'm falling for you Drea and I'm falling for you hard... therefore I feel like you should know imma hustler...

Her face was blank completely

Drea: When you say hustler you mean like natural born grinder like I'm finna hustle to get straight A's? Right?

TRAVIS: No like I'm finna hustle to get this money...

I ain't even wanna look at her I felt her eyes burning holes through me. When I finally looked up she was up from the table walking away.

Travis: Presley! ..... Presley!

Drea: What?! huh What?! " she said while having her phone to her ear.

Travis: Where you going I'm being real with you, you the first Girl I ever told! If was a basic bitch or a hoe that ain't mean shit to me you wouldn't even be here now.or know what I told you that gotta tell you something, you different!

Drea: Oh how nice, so basically you telling me to accept this how you know I'm ready for that, worrying every damn day and night if you OK , how you know I'm ready for that Trav? huh whatever I'll get a ride home don't worry about me!

Yea hello Kyaa can you come get me?

I just want her to understand, I love her, God please let her come back to me I found the one for me and I watching her leave... This shit crazy.