Chapter 19 - Shot?

Taylor to the side in MM >

*Kyaa's POV*

Y'all I been fucking up bad.... I mean like really bad. Taylor, man I love Taylor but, Chris that's where my heart always been. I just ain't really ready to leave Taylor until I'm sure about me and Chris. All me Taylor do now is argue mostly because of me... I know Taylor loves me and I'm being disrespectful af by talking to Chris, like this some foul as shit.

Chris was about to the house cause he had to take care of some business. I put my clothes on and kissed him bye. I started my car when Taylor called me.

Kyaa: Hello?

Taylor: Let's Chill Bae, comeover.

Kyaa: OK

I hung up and headed to Taylor's house. I ended up stopping at Wingstop to get us some food. I pulled up at Taylor's house, I sat in the driveway for a minute and thought about what I was gone do, Ughhhh I brought myself together and got out the car. I walked to the front door and knocked after a minute or so Taylor opened the door.

Taylor: Aw my baby bought food too!

He went in for a kiss but I turned my head, I just couldn't kiss him. I handed him the food walked towards the couch to sit down.

Kyaa: It was the least I could do... But we need to talk.

Taylor: About?

Kyaa: Us Taylor!

Taylor: What's wrong with US KYAA?

Kyaa: I can't do this no more its hard! all we do is fucking argue now, who wants a relationship like that? Nobody trust me I love you but I don't think I..... I mean We are in love with each other and I'm not finna keep you in a relationship you not happy in... I still want you as a friend but us together just ain't good...

He just looked at me, you can tell he was little hurt, but I'd rather just break up with him rather than keep cheating on him like I been doing for the past 3 months. He clenched his jaw and just looked at me. I kissed his cheek and got up to leave then my phone rang it was Nino, one of Chris' homies, he was cool but why he calling me?

Kyaa: Hello?

I couldn't believe what Nino just told me, I dropped my phone and fell to my knee's. Taylor ran over to me.

Taylor: Kyaa what's wrong?

Kyaa: Somebody shot them!

I sobbed all in Taylor's Chest, I couldn't believe They got shot!

Kyaa: I gotta go to hospital, I gotta go.