Chapter 8 - Protect Me

I had finally awaken, I had the worst headache ever. I really couldn't tell what was going on, I had a fucking bag on my head and my hands were tied. What the hell have I gotten myself into... Shit, Shit, Shit,Shit, SHIT! I had to be in a car cause I felt moving. Then I heard voices...

??: Aye! Trey man I think she up?

Trey: Why the FUCK would you say my name nigga! We went over this shit! Kill his ass!

After, that I heard the loudest ringing in my ears EVER! Gunshots 7 of them. Then, I felt a body hit mine, I wanted to scream so loud but my fear of Trey took over.

??: So what you gone do with her now?

Trey: I'm thinking

I felt the car stop and heard the door open.

Trey: Bitch I know you up " , he said while pulling me by shirt out of the car and onto the ground.

God Please Protect me Please, let me live , I thought and before my thoughts continued I felt Kicks and punches to my WHOLE BODY even my head. What did I do to Trey so bad for him to do me like this? I just cried and prayed for it to be over. After several minutes that started to feel like hours someone's voice finally told him to stop.

I heard him tell me:

Trey: Say something to anybody and I'll kill you, and your family stupid Bitch!

I heard the car speed off, and finally I let out roar of pain and sorrow. They tied my hands to the front instead off the back like a normal person would do, so I reached up and took the bag off my head and then untied myself. I looked around and couldn't make out where I was. I finally got up and tried to walk around to see where I was. I was in so much pain, I finally seen a familiar sign I knew exactly where I was! I reached in my bra for my phone and called Travis.

*TRAVIS'S POV*

The way Drea called my name just wasn't right. When I turned around some niggas were picking her up and putting her in a car. I pulled out my gun and started running, I wanted to shoot so bad but the car was speeding off and I didn't want to take the chance of her getting hurt. I picked up her purse and Car keys, locked her car and hopped in mine. I was right on them niggas asses until a car cut me off.

"FUCKKKK", I yelled I couldn't help but let a couple tears fall too! The girl I was ready to give my heart to, shit even fucking marry was gone because a bitch cut me off! I called up The Trap, a couple off my niggas and My pops. I told them the car make and license plate. I wasn't letting her go that easy, I backed up and zoomed through the cars trying to fight the traffic. I turned on my radio and her favorite song was on Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino, I almost cried a fucking river Drea has got me in my feelings a nigga ain't never been this sensitive. My phone rang and it came up as:

♡My Queen Drea♡

I pulled over as fast as I could and answered the phone.

"Hello, Drea? Bae you okay? Where are you?"