Chapter 33 - I had Your Baby...

He was looking at me and I felt so bad, I just walked up in his house cursing up a storm and being ratchet as fuck like them baby mamas from Maury. He got up and walked towards me he took the car seat in one hand and took my hand in the other, he leaded us to the opposite couch of his female guest and we sat down. The lady was beautiful tho I could tell she was Sevens mother just by looking at her. She had long brown hair, she had full pink lips like seven and the exact same nose and eyes! She was wearing A peach colored sundress with nude MK sandals. She looked at me and smiling so I smiled back. Then that's when the questions came, Where is Kyaa when I needed her she was probably caked up with Taylor.

Mrs.Carter: So who are these two beautiful young ladies Carmelo?

Carmelo: Well this is my girlfriend Presley and our daughter Teyani!

Me and Sevens mother head shoot up at him, I gave him such a confused and shocked look and his mother began speaking.

Mrs.Carter: A baby? And you ain't tell me, let me see that baby we may need a blood test cause she look like she got around, and if it's your baby why she just now telling or coming around!

Drea: Ok excuse you but that's rude obviously seven hasn't told you everything and probably doesn't intend to but Teyani is not Carmelo's daughter, we met while i was pregnant and it went from there Carmelo knows this is not his daughter but he chooses to claim her, my daughter knows her biological father and Carmelo, what Carmelo chooses to do for my child is on him so don't for one second think I'm putting a baby on him or begging and asking him for something cause trust me I'm not and I don't need him but I am his girlfriend and I didn't disrespect you so there was no reason for you to disrespect me or my child! And I got around? I have only slept with one person and I 've been with Carmelo Six months and barely kissed him longer then 30 seconds! Know your facts please! Carmelo give me my child!

Seven was just looking at his mom, you could he was a little upset, I snatched Teyani from Carmelo and agrabbed her baby bag, I took her too her room and locked the door behind me, after that I ain't really wanna be bothered. I layed Teyani down in her crib, I kicked my shoes off and laid on the couch I was tired, and like damn I just got to New York it isn't even 3 and it's been so much drama! I just went ahead and took a nap.

Kyaa POV

I walked in after Drea and went directly to the basement to find my baby. I walked in and he was on the phone, when he seen me, he told whoever he was talking to he would call them back. Since when he can't talk to motherfuckers around me?

Kyaa: Why you hang up you could've talk to them.

Taylor: Aw they wasn't talm bout nothing.

Kyaa: Ok obviously they was if you said you'd call them back so who was it?

Taylor: Does it matter I got off phone to talk to you and you tryna argue, Whatchu get at the mall you got hella bags!

He walked over to me and Drea's bags and I picked up his phone off the couch, he must've thought he slid it in his pocket, I but in password and looked at his call log, his last call was Some nigga named Quan and he had 3 calls from Reese before that aw hell naw! I put his phone inbetween the couch cushions. This nigga can't be fucking serious, let me find out, just let me find out the truth before I start fucking shit up in here!

Kyaa: Bae come here and half that stuff Drea's anyway.

He walked back over to the couch where I was and sat down by me and started rubbing my thigh. I stood up in front of him and tried to stay calm but by the tone of my voice it wasn't going so well.

Kyaa: Ok look who tf is Quan Taylor cause as far as I know you ain't got a friend named Quan and please tell me why tf you calling another female that ain't family! Huh ? Cause we only been here a couple hrs! And the bitch Reese from New York so how you know her?