Chapter 15 - Several Steps Back

Travie's Birthday was about a week or so ago, it was fun. I think I turned up too much cause I had a hangover and to top it off I got the stomach flu, I can't keep any down, I just feel sick. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow hopefully he can subscribe something for me. I've been in bed all day and I'm so thankful for Travie, Chyna, Ms. Brie and Kyaa they been tryna make me feel better. Travie had came in and by the look on his face I knew it wasn't gone be good.

Travis: I'm finna head out I got some business to handle.

Drea: Seriously, Like I feel shit, I'm throwing up my damn insides and I just wanna spend time with you, but No go ahead, go to the trap.

Travis: I been with you all this time D and now you acting like a selfish bitch.

Did he call me a bitch? I got out the bed and slipped on a hoodie and my black uggs. I walked out the room and ran down the stairs I heard him following behind me.

"Drea, Bae come on you know I ain't mean it like that", he said. I grabbed the keys to rover and left I needed to clear my head.

*Travis POV *

I ain't mean what I said to Drea it just came out. When she left I followed her, I wanted to talk to her so she could calm down and plus as sick as she is, she shouldn't be driving. She pulled up to a familiar house, matter fact it was Chris house. She got out and wiped her face I guess she was crying, she knocked on the door and he answered as soon as he did she hugged him tight and started crying and they went inside.

Am I missing something like honestly, that's my bestfriend and my girl and since when is it OK for them to be that damn close? When I make ha mad she run to him? What she fucking him? after all I did for her? I pulled out my phone and called up a hoe, shit fuck both them.

*Drea's POV *

I went to Chris's house he always levels me out and defends Travie at the same time.

Drea: Lol why are you the best brother in world?

Chris: Cause I watched Oprah and now I watch Dr.Phil

We both exploded with laughter.

Drea: Well I guess, imma go and apologize I was a little selfish I guess but thank you Chris.

I hugged him and went back home.

When I arrived I already knew Travie wasn't gone be here. I headed upstairs and laid down staying up as long as I could waiting for him to come home. It was 3:23 and he still wasnt here, I finally fell asleep hoping he was OK.

When I woke up it was 9:20, Travis still wasn't here and I had a doctors appointment at 10:30. I got ready and headed downstairs it was 10:00 I texted Kyaa to see if she wanted to come, cause I ain't want to go by myself. She replied yes and I left to go get her. I pulled up at her house and she came out.

Kyaa: Yo ass still scared of hospitals huh?

She said while laughing.

Drea: Oh shutup!

I pulled off and headed towards the hospital we made it to the hospital at 10:25. We headed upstairs to the 3rd floor where my pediatricians office was. When we walked in I checked in and waited for the nurse time call me back.

Drea: Kyaa Travis ain't come back last night or this morning, like yea we had an argument but you can still come back home you know.

Kyaa: What you mean he ain't c--

she got cut off by the nurse.

Nurse: Presley Scott?

Drea: Yes

Me and Kyaa stood up and walked back. The nurse did the usual she took my height, weight, and temperature and told me wait for Dr. Saleh to come in.

Kyaa: Did he stay at the trap last night?

Before, I could reply Dr.Saleh was knocking on the door and he walked in.

Dr.Saleh: Hello Presley so what's going on?

Drea: Oh I have the stomach Flu and just hoping you can subscribe something for me.

Dr.Saleh: OK, and you have the normal symptoms like?

Drea: Um... Nausea, Vomiting, fatigue, using the bathroom more often.

Dr.Saleh: OK so before I subscribe you anything I just to run a couple quick tests, if you could urinate in this cup.

I grabbed the cup and headed down the hall to the bathroom, I filled the cup, cleaned myself, washed my hands, and headed back. I got back to the office and the nurse took my cup and leaded me to the room.

Kyaa: We should go get something to eat after this, hopefully he give you something so yo stomach can be settled! Cause I'm hungry!

We laughed and I nodded, I was hungry too. Dr.Saleh knocked and walked back in, holding a couple of papers.

Dr. Saleh: OK, so looking at the test results you should be fine, Ms. Scott your 2weeks Pregnant, we gonna get you set up with an Ob-Gyn and make sure you have an happy healthy Pregnancy.

He smiled and walked out. I looked over at Kyaa, she was frozen in one position. She finally looked at me. I got up and left I didn't know what or how to feel, I just wanted to talk to Travie. Me and Kyaa got in the car and left.

Kyaa: I guess we ain't getting nothing to eat huh?

I dropped Kyaa off at home and told her I'll call her later. When I got home, Travie was home finally! I walked in and Ms.Brie was cooking Breakfast it smelled so good, I kissed her cheek and went upstairs. Travie was in the shower, so I just waited. His phone was vibrating non stop so I reached over and checked it, it could've been business.

Travis: What you going through my phone for?

He said tryna take the phone from me.

Drea: Travie who this bitch talm bout last was good, Can I come over? Travis did you cheat on me?

He ain't say nothing so I knew the answer. I texted the bitch back "yea "real quick and gave him back his phone. I called Kyaa to come get me and packed some shit.

Travis: Where you going, you cheated on me too with my bestfriend last night yea I saw y'all!

Drea: Excuse Me?! I went to him for advice and to talk, he was the one that told me to come back to your sorry ass and forgive you cause you ain't mean it, but Fuck that and you!

I ran downstairs not even noticing I was crying until I found myself wiping my tears. Travis came downstairs and the doorbell rang.