Chapter 7 - Forever

Travis has been blowing up my phone since the other night. Like Yea I feel bad for just leaving like that, but did he really just expect me to say it's fine, What's on the menu? Like he's showing me he cares. So I guess I'll budge and text him back.

Drea: fine quit texting me and meet at the park in 30.

Travis: Thank you I Love you I love you

It's not that I don't love him like Oh lawd I do but am I ready to except the cards he just threw at me?

I was still in pajamas so I went upstairs took a quick shower and did my hygiene. It was kinda warm outside so I put on some acid washed high waisted shorts, a red over sized cropped tee that hung off my shoulder ,I slid on my fire red Jordan Retro 4's. My hair was naturally curly so I just let it be.

I headed downstairs skipping and shit I grabbed my MK purse and headed to my car. I was burning rubber to see Travis, I was acting like a brat to him, but I missed him.

When I made it to the park he was already their in his Range Rover, I hopped out and so did he. He Rushed over to hug me and it made me blush, before I could say hi, I was on his back, and we were on our way to the swings. I was laughing and kicking telling him to put me down, he put me down and sat down on a swing. I stood in-between his legs with my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

Drea: Travie I'm sorry for acting like a brat... Look I love you and what you choose as a "job or career" I guess I respect that I just want you to be safe, I'm just worried... okay?

Travis: I love you too Drea and I'm still here right I'm gone be more careful now especially since I got you I'm not going nowhere and you not either we in this Forever!

Drea: You promise Travie? Forever?

Travis: I promise till I can't love no more!

Drea: I love you babe, but I know you have stuff to do so I'm gonna go to the mall with Kyaa okay?

He pulled out a stack and gave it to me.

Travis: Spend it all on you... OK and call me when you get home.

I nodded and he kissed me I swear I felt fireworks in that kiss. Y'all I'm in love!! I walked off mouthing I love you blowing him a kiss. I turned around and went back to my car by that time he was on the phone guess handling business and walking the other way. Before getting in my car I turned around to look at him one more time he's gorgeous. Then I felt somebody grab me. All I thought was No, No, No, No!

Drea: Travissssssssssssssss!

Help Me!!!!

Before I could see him turn around something was over my head and I heard a familiar voice say:

Shut you Bitch we don't a remake of last time now do we?

And everything was Black....