Chapter 21 - Our little family

I dragged Pooka out the room and signaled for Nino to help, he picked her up and tied her down to a chair. Nino walked out the room I guess to give us some privacy. I pulled out the 9 and aimed it straight at her head.

Pooka: Bitch you ain't shit but another basic as hoe! Ace got you pregnant and you got balls now ! Tuhhh bitch please !

Drea: Bitch really hmmm understand something! Bitch I was running shit before I was with Ace and Disrespect me like that again and I'm gone do you like ya boy Correy !

She sniffled a little bit, I guess I hit a soft a spot but I can care less I just wanted answers now!

Drea: Where is lucky Bitch?!

She rolled her eyes. Why do these motherfuckers not understand I hate disrespect? I whipped my arm back and then forward, my pistol met her face and she started cry. She began to cough up blood and a few teeth. I hit her again and wiped the blood off my gun and on her shirt. I was getting frustrated and my princess was hungry.

Drea: Look where is lucky ? It's that simple! Now SPEAK OR IM GONE SEND MY HITTAS OUT TO GO GET YOUR FAMILY AND THEY GONE DIE 1 by 1 IN FRONT OF YOU ! Then you gone suffer and die slow and painfully!

Pooka: Ok fine he be on the ave! With his boys majority of the time if he ain't there then he at his mama house on the corner of 75th!

She started crying and I walked out. I told Niño to wait to kill her until after we found out if the information she was telling us was true and keep her in there for awhile and give a her just water and bread. I left and went straight to the hospital I missed Chris! So much hopefully he was up and able to have visitors. When I got to the hospital I seen Kyaa in the waiting room sleeping, she been up here since we all got shot and been right there waiting Chris, I can't believe she broke up Taylor tho. I sat by her and tapped her to wake up, she opened her eyes and grabbed her mouth she ran to the nearest bathroom. I followed her .

Drea: KYAA! Girl you ok?

Kyaa: Nothing I just think I need some food I haven't ate in 2 days...

Drea: ok let's get you some food girl and you should go home and get some real sleep.

Kyaa: I will.... Go see if Travis doing ok!

I hugged her and went to Travis' room after earlier I was still pissed off . I walked in with a attitude. I sat down and crossed my legs. He looked at me then my phone vibrated. It was Niño.

Niño: Aye, D we found that nigga lucky ! What's up lil sis? Let me know

Drea: Oh fuck him up a lil bit, and then put that nigga in a room with pooka don't give his ass shit

Niño: Iight D!

I looked back at Travis.

Drea: What Nigga damn?!

Travis: Nothing chill , what's up tho we barely talk,...communicate.

Drea: I'm angry , I'm angry af too! And At you Travis ! I'm 5 months pregnant and you just ughh I'm not over the fact you cheated on me I can't deal ! I want to handle shit and you won't let me you ain't been around for me in 5 months and now you care nigga please !

He cut me off.

Travis: Oh my fucking gawd Drea I'm sorry how many times I gotta say it I assumed some shit and my assumption was wrong my fault ! We finna have a lil girl we suppose to be thinking of baby names right now not this shit I just wanna stop arguing with you I hurt you and D I'm paying for that shit everyday but for now let's stop fucking arguing I just wanna get out this bed and walk out of here with you and be happy you always gotta bring somebody down and remember something everyday in them five months you told my mama and sister something not me I called you nonstop trying to find shit out from you and you ain't talk to me I tried all the time ! And you wouldn't let me in ,I couldn't help that ,I tried ! You wouldn't tell me shit about my own child that lil girl mine too not just yours realize that shit you said you wouldn't hold that shit against me but you are if you don't wanna be with me fine don't be! Do what you want but I'm tired of fighting for you and you push me out!

Damn my feelings got a lil hurt by that. I looked away and got up. I walked to his bathroom and wiped my face and walked out. I motioned for him to scoot over and I slid in and I laid on his chest.

Drea: I like Teyani....

We laughed and he kissed my head. I guess he liked Teyani too!

When I woke up I decided to go check on Chris when I made it to his room, I heard yelling.

I walked in and there was some people I haven't seen before and some girl turned around to face me .

??: So you must be the bitch Ace got pregnant huh? Ughhhh

She ran out the room and she better be lucky I was pregnant or would've went after her ass and fucked ha up. I looked at Chris I was so happy he was up!

Chris: I missed you , but I want you to meet my mom and my dad that was my sister sorry Drea.

His mom said hello in the thickest Latino accent I've heard in years . She Goregous and his dad was fineeeeee! He was black but was mixed with something! After awhile chris' parents finally left .

Drea: You should get out the game for your mama she obvisouly wants you too! And plus Teyani gone need her uncle/ god daddy!

Chris: it's a girl ?

He smiled so hard! I was happy I was finally able to tell him! I got teary eyed just telling him. Chris meant the world to me!

Drea: what's up with your sister chris ?

Chris: She dated him a while back and they broke up and she just can't get over it.

Drea: Ok but Chris yo daddy oh lawd he fine what is you mixed you boy like damn ! Lol

Chris laughed at me but I was dead ass serious!

Chris: My mom is Puerto Rican and my Dad is black and Italian

Drea: that's why yo ass so lightskin!

I was just glad he was doing ok ! Since me and Travis choose Teyani's first name I think we should let her god parents choose her middle name Kyaa and Chris would love that.

I went downstairs back to check on Travis and when I walked in Ms.Brie and Travis were signing papers. I held my stomach and looked down and said,

Drea: Teyani look daddy comes home today! ........ Omg omg she kicked she kicked!

Travis looked up and his face lit up I hurried over to him so he can feel it, kissed her and I swear I feel like we're already a family!