Chapter 13 - My hitta

*Travis's POV*

After, Drea did that I was in shock, I told Chris to keep shit in check and headed out. I walked out to the Benz and Drea was already in there. I started the car and looked at her.

Drea: What?!

Travis: What was that back there?

D: I just wasn't finna let them pussy ass fuck niggas punk you Trav, They looked suspicious so I called them out and they knew shit!, that nigga was disrespectful and stole from you, so I popped his ass and I don't like snitches if he'd snitch to you he'd snitch on you, If im with you im gone hold you down and ride with and for you, you just better do the same...It's simple!

I ain't gone lie this shit was turn on and Drea was holding a nigga down. I appreciate that, I guess it's time to let her in my world.

T: Thank you but I don't need you around here popping niggas left and right and spilling bad blood OK?

D: OK and can we please go, so we can start the day that we're suppose to be spending with each other!

I headed towards the mall while she was in the passenger seat all on instagram like she aint just kill two people! Periodically she would tell me to smile or kiss me, I knew I was finna end up all down this girl timeline on instagram. We made it to the mall and Drea instantly went into Footlocker. She went to look at some shoes and I chilled on my phone checking on the other Traps. I heard hoes say "Hey Ace" as they walk by tryna get my attention but the only thing that got my attention was that Footlocker Nigga tryna get at my girl. I walked in and heard:

Footlocker Nigga: Can I get yo number tho,

Drea: Naw that's OK you good.

I walked up behind Drea and put my arms around her waist, she blushed and pointed to a pair of KD Pb &J's.

Travis: Let me get those in a Kid's 5

Footlocker Nigga: Aw Ace man this you I ain't know, yea I got you!

He said and walked off to the back, we checked out and walked out. I held her hand as we walked through the mall. Bitches was mugging but Drea ain't care, we was cracking jokes about them hoes! Drea went to damn near every store but I wasn't tripping. She was finally done and we left. I put all the damn bags in the trunk and hopped in the car.

T: Where to now.

D: I have a headache let's just go home.

I started the care and headed home so she can relax.