Chapter 32- And Bitch You Are?

Reese to the side in MM>

After sitting there contemplating with Kyaa whether I should go in or not I finally just pulled back in the driveway. Kyaa got out and I grabbed Teyani and made a goofy face so she could cry, she started crying and we walked in the house. Light, Camera, Action!

Drea: Bae! Bae!

Seven: Why she crying?!

Drea: She want you or her pacifier bae! And I couldn't find her pacifier I think I left it.

Seven: Aw come here fat ma, Don't cry let's go find your pacifier!

The girl from the car came around the corner into the kitchen with me and seven. She wasn't ugly tho she was lightskin, with blue eyes (contacts bitch wasn't fooling nobody) she had short blonde hair, with most of it shaved really low. She was wearing a pink bandeau, some high waisted light acid washed jean shorts, white and pink snake skin Jordan 11 low tops, and a thick gold chain.

?????: Damn Seven you dating lil hoes with babies now ? I know this better not be why you went to Chicago! Ha

Seven: Reese Shut the fuck up and don't be disrespecting my girlfriend like shit up in here sweet!

Reese: What the fuck ever seven, I'm sure you ain't doing shit but taking care of the Bitch Baby!

Seven opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off and he shook his at Reese and walked out with Teyani.

Drea: Excuse me come again, cause I don't think I heard you clearly!

Reese: Bit---

I cut her off with a punch in her jaw she fell and started wailing on that hoe! Who the fuck she think is coming up in here disrespecting me and my child! No bitch I'm not the one! After I felt there was enough blood shed, I pulled my pistol out from the back of my jeans, I cocked it and aimed it in between her eyes.

Drea: Now say another motherfucking disrespectful thing about me or about my child and you leave in garbage bag and ending up at bottom of a ocean! Now Excuse me come again, cause I don't think I heard you clearly!

She started stuttering and shit and Kyaa was sitting on the counter dying laughing. Seven walked back in with Teyani, she looked so tired. He pulled me off her and put me the counter. He helped Reese up and he was just looking at us.

Seven: Hell naw fuck that, y'all don't pay bills so y'all better respect my house and Reese you don't even fucking live here! Look I know 1 thing Reese you better recognize who you fucking talking to this is my Girlfriend not some basic ass ratchet hoe! And my Girlfriend and Bestfriend not finna be fighting!

Drea: Man all I know is you don't me I don't know you, you fucking disrespected me and I don't take kindly to that shit so I'm going to the mall and you better pray to gawd! When I get you ain't here or I will fuck you up again ! And you better pray I don't put one in you head!

I put my gun back in my pants and walked away, Kyaa followed with Teyani. I started up the car and seven was coming to the car. He knocked on my window and signaled for me to roll it down.

Drea: What!

Seven: Calm down bae!

Drea: Seven all I'm gone say is check her! That's the end of it if she here when I get back she just may leave in a garage bag next time.

I rolled my window back up and bagged out the driveway. I was ready to shop now get my mind off things.

Kyaa: Travis had a big ass affect on you huh?

Drea: Shit yea I guess...

Kyaa: I think I'm gone change my major and minor in college...

I looked at her all types of crazy cause every since I known Kyaa She has always wanted to be a lawyer and trust me this girl can argue! She always had her heads in her books and been on her shit and still managed to have turn up time. So what could she possibly wanna be and what would ha mama think not like Kyaa would care anyway but still.