Chapter 10 - I want you to meet...

Not to long after Travis left his sister had made it home from work. I heard her come in, she was singing Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko, I must admit she was good. She had came up to his room and looked at me. She was Pretty, she was caramel skin with dark brown hair it was naturally curly like mine I could tell, she was 4"11 short as shit, but she was skinny thick( skinny with a big booty ),her eyes were hazel and lit up the room!

Her: My brother really must like you if he bringing you home already huh? she said with a slight attitude

What was I suppose to say I didn't wanna sound cocky and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. Shit! Drea Think so I just smiled.

Her: Well I'm Chyna but you can call me Chy .

Drea: I'm Drea, no offense but you don't look like Travis all that much.

Chyna: No its fine we have different dad's my dad died when I was 7months old and my mama found Harlem dangerous ass and had Travis .

Drea: Oh I'm sorry to here that.

If TRAVIS father is Harlem the drug lord and most wanted man in Chicago dead or alive I don't know what I'm gone do, That's just not something you leave out when you talking to the person you "love" .

She cleaned my wounds and bandaged me up. We kept talking for what seemed like forever but she was actually pretty cool she looked at the pillow Travie had wrote his name on and laughed so hard!

Drea: What's so funny?

Chyna: Why did Ace write his name on the pillow I swear he can be so fucking corny!

She kept laughing, but I was confused why did she call Travis Ace?

Drea: Ace?

She looked at me like she had something she shouldn't have. I continued to look at her for answers.

Chyna: Hmm ughh Girllll, ohh I got this date later and I gotta get ready.

Why does he have so many secrets it's only been a month and a half. Chyna stopped talking and left. Travis hardly talked about his family. I'm confused, what the hell am I missing, who is he? I took a couple deep breathes and tried to keep calm. I got up and went to use the bathroom. When I finished, I washed my hands and walked back towards the bed, when I heard yelling, it must've been coming from downstairs. I limped out the room to hallway and looked down from above trying not to be seen.

Travis: What you mean it just slipped out?

Chyna: It just came out, like I said and she asked!

Travis: Naw yo ass always gotta fuck up something I gave you one thing to do, take care of her and you fuck that up, I wasn't ready to tell her everything else.!

Chyna: OK damn I'm sorry

Travis: Naw man shut the fuck up talking to me.

Travis walked away and began walking up the stairs I crept back to his room and pretend to be sleep.

He walked in and sighed, he sat on the bed and I felt his eyes on me.

Travis: Presley... Presley... Presleyyyy !

Drea: What TRAVIS?

Travis: We gotta talk, can you get up and talk to me please!

Drea: Why she call you Ace and Harlem is your father?

He sighed and began talking.

Travis: Yea he is my dad ,and that's my street name I don't want people knowing my real name, it's for protection.

I sat up trying to be understanding, and because I really didn't want to act a fool in his house so I tried to hear him out.

Drea: Travie that night at dinner you said no more secrets. Why am I still finding out secrets tho?

Travis: Remember you left before I could finish but look I want you too meet somebody and then we can talk later.

He kissed me on my forehead and walked out. I walked in his closet and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and a white tee I slid on my shoes. I went to his bathroom and put water on my hair so it could curl up, I didn't have any make up so I couldn't cover some of the cuts on my face. I walked downstairs I saw Travis and Chyna talking to a slightly older woman. She could pass for 30, she was beautiful she had eyes like Travis, long brown hair and ass so fat I swear she was bad af. She turned and looked at me as I continued walking down the stairs.

Travis: Ma this my Girlfriend Presley.

Her: Girlfriend? Well it's Nice to meet you these two never bring anyone home so you must be special. Well I'm Brianna their mother but you can call me Ms.Brie

Drea: Hey Ms.Brie if I knew I was meeting you I would've dressed better.

Ms.Brie: Aw Presley you look fine well I'm gone get dinner started are you staying?

Before I could say Yes or No Travis chimed in.

Travis: Yep, and for a couple more nights but ma you can call her Drea.

Ms.Brie: Well OK Drea ,Stay as long as you want I'm cooking chicken is that okay with you?

Drea: Yes Ma'am And Thank you!

She smiled and walked off into the kitchen and I turned to Travis and burned holes in his body with my eyes.

Drea: You could've told me I was meeting your mama look at me I'm all bruised and bandaged up I look a mess!

Travis: Bae you look fine all she cares about is what's on the inside c'mon let's go get you some clothes.

We headed to his car and he asked me to drive I wasn't sure why tho.

We got in and he reached in the glove department There were two guns, a pistol and revolver. I looked at him all types of confused. He grabbed my purse from the back of his car. I was actually looking for that thank God, he must've picked it up when Trey took me. He put the revolver in there.

Travis: Look I want you to drive my car for now on, and keep a gun fully loaded in the car and on you at all times. There's two boxes of bullets in the arm rest and another gun strapped under the seat if you need it and can't get to the other ones OK?

Drea: Y-Yes

I thought it's better to just agree than ask questions. He told me to go to the park so he could get my car and take it to his house. When we got to park he got out and got in my car and he pulled off I followed not to far behind. I don't understand what it is about this boy I like and why I fell for him, but I wouldn't change anything cause I love him but I swear we're meant to be well atleast I hope. I looked at the time as I was beginning to turn on the Radio Oh Shit Kyaa! it was 6:57 I was suppose to meet her at the mall at 1:00 damn it! Today's been a long day I call her later. Hopefully she don't try to cut me.