Chapter 20 - The Shits Personal

I woke up in a hospital bed, The fuck? There was shit hooked up to me and all over my stomach. My arm hurted like a bitch. Then, Nino walked in.

Nino: You good lil sis?

Drea: Yes, Nino where Ace and Chris at?

Nino: They in surgery right now...

Drea: What you mean surgery?

Nino: Ace got shot in the stomach and Chris got shot in chest, when shorty who was aiming at him you popped his ass and his aim got fucked up and missed Chris heart by 5cm. And you got shot twice in yo arm, you a lil trooper, tho took that shit like a G.

Drea: Who set that shit up?

Nino: Why you worried about it, it a be alright mane, when Ace ass get cool we handle that shit!

Drea: REALLY MOTHERFUCKER WHY I'M WORRIED BOUT IT ? I'M WORRIED BOUT IT BECAUSE IM LAYING IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL BED WITH ALL TYPES OF SHIT HOOKED UP TO ME AND MY CHILD! I'M WORRIED BOUT IT BECAUSE I GOT TWO FUCKING BULLET HOLES IN MY ARM! I'M WORRIED ABOUT BECAUSE TWO OF THE PEOPLE I LOVE MOST LAYING OPEN ON A FUCKING TABLE FIGHTING FOR THEY LIVES! SO DONT ASK ME ANOTHER STUPID ASS QUESTION LIKE THAT AGAIN! SO 1 MORE TIME WHO SET THIS SHIT UP!

Nino sensed the attitude and anger in voice, he looked at me and sighed.

Nino: Word is some nigga Lucky... and one of them bitches in the trap snitching to him .

Drea: That's all I need to know, bye Nino.

I pushed the nurses button so she could bring ha ass in.

Drea: Why I'm hooked up too all this? Is my daughter alright, I hate hospitals when I can leave.

Nurse: Just to make sure the baby is fine, and she is, and you can leave as soon as a parent or guardian signs you out.

Drea: Ughhhh whatever

I was pissed off, I don't wanna be near or depending on my parents. I haven't talked to my mama since that day and when my dad got back in town he was defending her statements towards me so fuck both them! I texted Ms.Brie hopefully she could get me out within 10mins. The nurse and Ms.Brie came in with some discharge papers, I signed them and got up. When the nurse left Ms.Brie grabbed my face and looked down at me.

Ms.Brie: You shouldn't have been there but I'm glad you were you saved my babies life...

She hugged me while fighting back tears. We left and stopped by the waiting room. Kyaa and Chyna were crying there eyes out, They ran towards me and hugged me.

Kyaa: I'm so happy your OK

Chyna: Me too we been sitting here worrying about y'all Travis and Chris still in surgery...

Drea: Im fine andd I know but I'm finna go home and get cleaned up and change and come back

Kyaa: OK and coming with you we need to talk...

I said OK and told Ms.Brie to keep me updated on everything that happens when I leave she said OK and me and Kyaa left. We got in Travis's Range Rover and headed to my house, the ride was silent until Kyaa broke it.

Kyaa: Drea remember when we was talking about first loves and shit...

Drea: Yea that was like 2 years ago tho, where you going with this conversation?

Kyaa: Drea the boy in my first love story was Chris...

My jaw dropped. When me and Kyaa first started getting close I told ha about what Trey did to me and she told me about her first love... which I am now finding out it was Chris. When Kyaa was 13 she met Chris he had just turned 16 and they started talking, Kyaa knew Chris was 16 but she never told Chris she was 13 and he never bothered asking either. Long story short, Her dad found out about them after he found a pregnancy test in Kyaa's room, he made her text him and say come over her dad said something to him and she said after she seen or heard from him again.