Chapter three

Antonio P.O.V
When me and the guys walked in the club that I owned and all the women were looking at us with nothing but we smirked and winked at them and showed them I dashing panty dropping smile we laughed when most of the women almost fell we went to the V.I.P were we could see everyone dancing my eyes were roaming around when I saw four girls dressed in all black dresses and they were grinding on each other but one of the girls caught my eyes she was so sexy no beautiful....wait what am I saying I'm a womanizer no woman is beautiful there sexy there my toys.

I smirked knowing how I was. "I ragazzi guardano le quattro donne macinazione e ballare gli uni negli altri , si sa che cosa sto pensando"(boys look at those four women grinding and dancing in each other, you know what i am thinking) I said to them smirking we all went down there.

"Ho intenzione di ottenere quello con i capelli lunghi marrone nerastro con l'abito reggiseno è mia"(i am going to get the one with the long blackish brownish hair with the bra dress she's mine) Anthony my best friend  and right hand man growled looking at her and walking over to her and grabbed her and started dancing with her

"Voglio che quello con il tutto vestito a righe lei sembra bello voglio dire sexy"(i want her the one with the all striped dress she looks beautiful i mean sexy) Alex my best friend and right hand man said as he looked like he just fell in love with at the sight of her I chuckled as he ran and grabbed her dancing with her.

"il mio amore Antonio Ho appena visto il mio amore im andare da lei quella con la maglia dress guardando lei sembra bello"(my love Antonio i just saw my love im going to her the one with vest looking dress she looks beautiful) Manuel my best friend and my right side man and my brother said what's going here it's like love at first sight for them but I know their not going go soft I say thinking and smirking to myself as I see my princess dancing by herself swaying her hips I can feel the blood rising as I see her dancing like this I quickly walk over to her from behind I gently grab her hips so I don't scare her she stiffens but then relaxed as she continued doing her dance and grinding on me I almost ripped her clothes off I had to quickly Controlled myself I bent down and whispered some Italian words to her knowing she won't understand me.

"si guarda in modo sexy la mia principessa cioccolato al latte" I say to her I feel her heart beat fast just from those small words I loved having that effect on women.

One hour later
Antonio P.O.V

I stood there shocked my hand on my stinging and burning cheek. "escuchar aquí cuando digo que no es mi intención bastardo entenderse espero que yo fui una marca"(listen here when i say no i mean no understood bastard i hope i left a mark ) I was shocked when I heard speaking Spanish then I hear her friend speaking in Spanish telling her to calm down I look at my guys trying to tell me to calm down but How Dare She!? Slap me! I was pissed no I was angry I don't hit women but I will gladly punish her.

I growl at her and she looked shocked and she jumped and a little I smirk knowing I got to her I close my eyes for two seconds but when j open them I see her and her friends running towards the exit I tell my guys to come on and we started chasing them we love the chase. I run towards the taxi to open but I was to late it was locked and I looked at her and say her smirking if only I could get to her she wouldn't be smirking the taxi sped off I tried chasing them but there was no way I could get to them.

"we'll be seeing them real soon guys real soon. I said smirking walking back to the club.