Fifty-One

Raine P.O.V

Sighing I wake up from the sound of my phone I look at Antonio who's still sleep I giggle and I run my hands through his hair and hear him moan lowly I shake my head and get out of the bed with my phone walk to the bathroom. I see that I have a new message from Jason and my heart starts to beat fast.

Raine I apologize I haven't contacted you in a while, meet me tonight at this address don't worry we'll be at diner if you're scared I hope to see you there in forty minutes top. – Jason

I quickly put on some sweats quietly trying my hardest not to wake up Antonio I tip toe to the drawer and get the gun from underneath and tuck it inside of my pants. I quickly stop and I hear him groan but then he goes back to sleep I sigh in relief and start to make my way downstairs and grab a pair car keys. I do a victory dance and make it outside for safety take my gun out while I walk to the row of cars making sure to check everywhere as I walk to the car and open it. I sigh as I turn the car on but when I look up I see I a black shadow figure in the window in the house but its quickly gone I start to wonder if its Antonio and my thoughts are correct when I see him run towards the car and jump in with a clenched jaw staring at me I give an awkward smile.

" I know your upset but I'm not leaving you or anything if that's what your thinking Antonio." I sigh when he shakes his head at me clearly not believing me.

" If you weren't leaving me then why didn't you wake me up to tell me where you were going especially at two in the morning princess stop the lying." He hissed and I had to look around to see who he was talking to.

" If I recall I have a license that states I am an adult and I can do whatever the hell I want to do Antonio so quit." I start the car backing up shaking my head.

" Where are we going anyways." He sighs putting his seat belt on

"Jason texted me tell me to meet him in this diner he needs to talk he has information if I'm correct." I look over at him glaring at him when he finally knows why I am leaving the house and his cheeks start to redden I giggle and shake my head.

" I'm sorry for not believing you but you have to understand where I am coming from princess." He rubs my thigh and I sigh at the contact and nod my head.

" I understand Antonio but I'm not going to leave ever again and I hope you won't either." I look at him briefly and he squeezes my thigh.

We arrive at the diner and go inside and I receive a text from Jason telling me he's in the back I look towards that direction and he's sitting there with the one and only Leo. We walk towards the back and I smile seeing my cousin and he gets up hugging me tight and I do the same in return.

"I missed you rainy." He whispers in my ear

"I missed you to jay."

We let go of each other and I look towards Antonio who glares at me mumbling I don't hug him like that and I roll my eyes. I lean towards him and whisper in his ear.

"But I give you something extremely better if I recall like every night." I giggle as he lowly groans shaking his head as I rub his thigh under the booth.

I look towards Leo and I see he just sits there smirking at me.

" Hello Leo.''

"Hello love''

Okay I brought you guys here because I found information on Derek he's been going o state to state and now he's here Raine he's looking for you all of you but there's one thing I don't understand." He sighs shaking his head.

" What is it jay."

"He's wanted for drugs and murder I don't understand how they are letting him by and not knowing who he is." He seems confused just like me and I see Leo and Antonio looking at each as if they something we don't.

"There's only one thing he could've done where no one would recognize him or his identity." Leo states with his heavy accent.

"Plastic surgery he had some crooked doctor rearranged he facial features and got a fake identity to travel this far we have to find out what he looks like he could be anywhere now." I look at them crazy and they shake their head.

" I've had to have some of my men get that princess because they were wanted in two countries and over twenty states I only hire the most cruel loyal men and they were it." I just nod who would do that just to not get caught like jus serve your time if you know what you did was wrong like damn.

" So what we need to do is leave New York before he could get to us I'm not leaving you anymore rainy we need to stick together I have a private plane waiting for us so we have to leave now so leave got get everything you can and meet us at this address before five you have two hours make it fast." I nod and Antonio grabs me and we run to the car and speed home.

We arrive home and Antonio rushed to our parents rooms while I wake up everyone else up why must he give me all these heavy ass sleepers to wake up like damn.

" WAKE UP LETS GO WE HAVE TO LEAVE WE HAVE TO LEAVE WE HAVE TWO HOURS LETS GO." I yell which in return having Tori and Manuel jolt out of there sleep I look at them moving my arms and they pull their suitcases out from under the bed already prepared I raise a brow and they shrug.

" I knew this day would come sooner or later." Manuel stated shrugging and run out waking up the rest well that wasn't so hard.

We all putting everything away and we squish into the van so that we are all safe and together my mom and Antonio's dad are in the front and then we have two vans full of loyal body guards behind us.

We arrive to the private area where I see Jason and Leo waiting for us we pull up close to the plane and we get we pull our suitcases out and so does the body guards some have their families some don't just make sure their out of this and I respect all them on what they're doing.

"Looks lie you brought a family reunion." Jason states and I giggle shaking my head

"These men have stuck by me and my sons side they won't be left behind they are family as well." Angelo looks at everyone and they nod and start to board the plane I take one last look at the city I worked so hard to get to one last time before leaving.

Sighing I sit next to Antonio laying my head on his shoulder as he rubs my thigh kissing my forehead.

" Where are we going anyways Jason." Asking as we face each other

"We are going to France Leo and I have loyal people who can help us out." I groan and sigh a little excited to see what it looks like but hoping everything goes the way its suppose to.

I start to drift off to sleeping hearing Antonio saying he loves me.

SOOOOOO Sorry for the late update guys so much homework and stuff is not even funny but anyways their leaving New York and going to France. Will everything go as its suppose to? What about Derek? What does he look like? Will Raine be okay knowing she has no idea what her father looks like and could be anywhere? Find out on the next chapter Byee