Chapter 5

Raine P.O.V

I saw him smirking taking out his earphones and walking towards us I saw Natasha getting nervous which was funny because she was all pink. " hello ladies hello my love" he said just looking at Natasha.

"h-hi M-Manuel " Natasha said stuttering me and the girls snicker cause if the way she's acting." My apologies I haven't introduced myself I'm Manuel Antonios best friend"he said my heart skipped a beat when I hear Antonio's name Manuel was probably 6'7 feet tall and handsome as hell but not like Antonio

"Well that's to bad isn't it I was gonna be nice and introduce myself but I'm sure you since you best friend got handled and cussed out by me huh"? Hahahaha guess he wasn't expecting that was he Manuel" I said I continued laughing but then stopped when the girls weren't laughing they all looked scared I looked up and saw Manuel show us his phone with Antonio's name on it he has been on the phone this whole time.

"He wants to talk to the girl. Who handled him last night" Manuel said smirking I wanna slap that smirk off him I snatched the phone and went outside.

"I'm guessing you wanted to apologize for your actions last night" I said with a smirk. " Oh no princess I think you should Apologize to me for smack me across the face for no reason do you really think that I'm not gonna find you and when I find you going to be punished now apologize to me and you will be punished princess" Antonio said

I knew he had a smirk think he won but he didn't says he doesn't know where I live but I have some words for him  me and  my badmouth I'm going to get him good. "I'm sorry...." I say " sorry for what princess he says in a sing a song but only he'll let me continue  he wouldn't be saying that.

"I'm sorry for not knocking you out and not embarrassing you in front all those people and I'm sorry for not telling you how horrible of dancer you we're maybe you should take dance lessons and I almost forgot you should go to the dentist because your Breath smelled like  apestaba a mierda de perro(was stinking like dog crap) how do you not know that your breath was stinking I almost threw up that's I'm sorry for Antonio" i said laughing hard.

"WHAT A MOUTH YOU HAVE RAINE MOORE YOU DON'T DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?" He said yelling but I kept laughing."

No sweetie do you know who I am no you don't let me tell you who I am I'm the girl doesn't give a fuck who you are perra burro (donkey bitch) now go jack off bye" I said and hung up quickly he called again so I ran and gave the phone back to Manuel he answered and then looked at me like I was crazy.

"Im guessing he told you what I said tell him I said hi I'm leaving girls come on I have work on Monday I gotta go shopping bye Manuel"I said smirking.

Antonio P.O.V

I can't believe she said all those things to me I actually thought that she was going to apologize to me I'd have to admit  she does have balls I can't believe she doesn't know who I am but that's  okay I'll  see her and she'll be punished for talking to me like that just wait princess I'm coming for you.

Friday

Raine P.O.V

I've made it through the whole week at my job I've had five surgeries this week and I had fun. As I'm walking to the main area I look down and see dots of blood I start to follow it and I see a man sitting down on the floor stitching  himself I quickly rushed out and help him luckily he lets me I can't see his face but the smell of his cologne is recognizable but I don't know who it is When I'm done I throw all the stuff away and he steps into the light  my heart skips a beat when I find out who this Greek God is it's Antonio he smirks at me."Hello princess surprised to see me eh?" He said I start get hot everywhere and then all I see is a gun in his back pocket.

And then all I see is blackness when I wake up I'm laying on the hospital bed as if I took a nap and dreamed of him that's what I thought until I see a note saying "see you soon princess"-Antonio.

His handwriting was beautiful he wrote in cursive. I start to think that this is just the beginning.