Chapter fiffteen

Raines P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache with memories of yesterday. I quickly took some Tylenol and grabbed some clothes and money and snuck in all the girls room to tell them to pack.

Natasha's P.O.V

"Natasha wake up please come on wake yo ass up man" Raine said shaking me out of my beautiful slumber but then the memories came flooding back.

"Pack some clothes we leaving before the guys wake up" she whispered i look at the clock and its three o' clock in the morning. I quickly get up and throw clothes in a bag and we go to Ashley's and Aaliyah's room.

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke up from my nightmare from yesterday I heard the gunshots Anthony didn't even listen to me I was broken the guy that I loved was a cold-hearted killer.

As I was about to get up Raine and Natasha barged in my room quietly.

"Get up Ashely were leaving get some clothes quickly come on." Raine said she didn't even need to tell me twice I was gonna ask why when we get in the car.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I haven't went to sleep since I heard the gunshots. I can't believe Alex and the guys shot those men whatever they did they didn't deserve to die they probably had a family waiting for them back home.

I can't believe Alex killed them i can't believe I love a man like that." Aaliyah come get some clothes quickly were all leaving before the guys wake up come on hurry" Natasha said I knew we were gonna leave sooner or later I quickly threw some clothes in my bag and we ran down the stairs but if course Raine dropped something and it made a loud sound." Got damn it Raine fuck" I said I knew they heard the sound.

Raine P.O.V

After getting the girls we ran down the stairs but of course I bring my laptop and didn't even zip up the damn bag and it falls making a loud ass sound."Got damn it Raine fuck" Aaliyah said to me.

"What the fuck is that? Who's down there?" I already knew who that was....Antonio.

He turned the lights on and saw us with our bags soon the guys came down too." RUN!!" I yelled opening the door and running to our car with the girls behind me I jumped in that car so did the girls and I immediately locked it.

"Open the dam door Raine where the fuck are you going." Antonio yelled pounding on the car window I backed out and rolled the window down.

"I told yo murdering ass that would be the last time you touch and see me or the girls." I yelled since I was kind of far and then I flipped him off and he started running towards us and that's when I started driving to a new beginning for all of us.

Antonio's P.O.V

I can't believe she left....she fucking left my princess. But little does she know I putting a tracking device on her car.

"Lets go get our girls back I said going towards the house getting dressed. Does she think she can leave oh no I always get what I want and she's what I want. My princesse.

Manuel P.O.V

I looked in Natasha's eyes as they pulled out. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes I shouldn't of killed Pablo but I had to we all had to kill them I should've of explained to her yesterday and maybe she wouldn't have but Antonio has tracking device on their car.

Soon I see mi amor again and apologize and beg her to come back.

Alex's P.O.V

When the girls pulled out Aaliyah flipped me off mouthing fuck you i would be laughing at what she did but I was to hurt I didn't want my Lee Lee to leave me I shouldn't have killed Eric but I had to and she's needs to understand that I'm in the Mafia I have duties to do and that was one of them once I see her again I'll explain and apologize to her she's my everything I can't forget her I-l L-love her.

Anthony's P.O.V

I saw Ashley in the back seat with tears rolling down her face I know what I did hurt her but I had to its my job she needs to understand that. When i see her I'm gonna tell her everything from the beginning to now I love her too much to let her go I just can't.