Thirty-one

(There will be sexual content towards the end so if you see * that means it's beginning and when you see *** it has ended enjoy💋)

Raines P.O.V

It was complete silence in car but then Aaliyah filed the car with her weird antics.

" Say it"

" I don't have anything to say."

"I won't be mad Aaliyah just say it"

" I think your stupid one minute you break things off with Antonio and then go have a thirty minute quickie dickie with him."

" I am sorry that I can't help it I needed to get it out of my system we both did it won't happen again he's gonna talk to that Adriana girl and I'm perfectly fine with it."

I'm not really fine with it but I know that if I stayed with Antonio I would continue to drink cause of him sneaking around with her.

" Girls let's just relax for this week have fun no drinking just sipping and making sure  Raine  is slowly but surely getting back on the steps of a good life." Tori said

An hour later

" Bitches wake up we are hereee!" Gabby yelled

I get out the car and look at the hotel we are in and of course it's not a hotel but a damn beach house.

" who's beach house is this." I ask looking a tori while she just smiles innocently.

" well the guys said not to stay in a hotel but some where more private so they have us the key to not only one beach house but four of them one each for us and this one is yours and mine is next door on your right then gab's and Aaliyah's is on your left."

" And the best part is you have one door on the left and then the other on the right which joins all of our rooms together like a hotel so I opened them and we all could see each other at the same time."she said smiling wide as hell

Since it was early we all decided to do our own thing so I went to go get a massage and my nails down but as I was walking I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I laughed nervously but then stopped when I saw that mysterious face.

" Well what a coincidence." He said I was shocked to see him here but then wasn't cause I didn't even know him really.

" It is my name is Raine Moore." I said reaching out to shake his hand he grabs it.

" Nice to meet you I'm Jason Derento."

" I know it isn't any of my business and I'm not insulting you but I am therapist and when I saw you at the bar I knew you were conflicting yourself about taking that drink here's my card if you want set up an appointment."he said giving me his card I looked back up and he was already gone.

I walked back to the house so I can take a relaxing bubble bath before going back out with the girls for dinner as I got in my phone rang beside the tub.

" yes Antonio what do you want."

" I wanted to hear your voice is that a bad thing." He said with a husky voice