Fifty-Five

Raine's P.O.V

I tilt my head when my ''father'' continues to stare at and my mom I sigh and shake my and walk out hearing two sets of footsteps following behind. I start to think why all of a SUDDEN why he wants to make amends and I remember him saying he doesn't want the police to know or find out or silly me collect all of the evidence mom collected on him after all these years.... ahhh the irony of this is just wonderful.

"So please enlighten me on why it's just the three of us in the patio." I turn and sit down on the bench by the small bush of roses I look back up and see them both staring at each other and then turn back to me clearing their throats.

" I just want to make amends for everything I've down not to the people in there not really but to my family to my only daughter Rainy I've made you and your mother both suffer for unnecessary things and I know a sorry won't make it better but baby steps, right?" he chuckles nervously and I just look at him and I turn to my mother h=who has hopefulness in her eyes I shake my head is she serious right now?

"That's what you want everyone else to see that's what you want mom to see but it's not going to work on me ''dad'' I am not the little naïve girl anymore I know when people are trying to coax me into believing them trust me I have been through many times." I breathe in from my rant and as they both were going to open their mouths I raised my hand to silence them. (I know very disrespectful I would've got the skin knocked off me lol okay continue)

"Don't you think it's a coincidence that you come here and act like your trying to make amends then give the Russians over in return of the all the crimes you've done aren't you s fucking sneaking , lying piece of shi- she slapped me across the face before I could finish I held my cheek as I raised my face and looked at her and at my father who's eyes glistened over with shock and hurt

"I know that you are a grown woman and that your father hasn't done right but THAT DOES NOT give you the right to disrespect not one of us he came here to make a deal BUT also make amends and ask for a chance and for forgiveness and you talk to him like that I've never taught you to hold a got damn grudge never I always taught you to forgive that person no matter what they did you let god punish them you do not get to decide nothing....... Ever since you've been with Antonio he's changed you I bet if he did something you would forgive him a man you haven't known for a year but you can't even find it in your heart to forgive your other half your own father." She sighs as tears fall down her face and looks at me with anger and disgust and sadness I feel myself tear up as hard tears run down my face.

"You want me to forgive him after everything's he's do- she cuts me off immediately responding without hesitation.

"Yes, I do and you're going to you know why because that's fucking father Raine Moore and I'd be damned if you ever disrespect either one of us you're not too old for me to whoop your ass and embarrass you!" she yells and slaps me again make her point across

"Your father and I have made our amends if he wants to fucking stay he can I am going to go back in the house and announce it to the others you both will be talking and when I come out you both will be ending the damn conversation with a fucking hug." She glares at me once more and smiles at dad and saunters off inside the house leaving us both......alone

"I see your mother is still the same crazy lady if not even more." He chuckles nervously and scratches the back of his neck I sigh and shake my head making room for him to sit down.

Gabriella's P.O.V

I groan as kitteno keeps kicking me in my side I giggle a little at my new name he/she I sigh me and Anthony have been the ''Okay" but only for the baby I feel like he still thinks I planned this whole thing it makes me sad because I still want his love and affection and I've been a little horny. I start to smirk I might just have a plan I pull my phone out and start to text him,

To Anthony: can you come here I need help with something please...xx

Seconds later in a blink of an eye he knocks on the door a little urgently I cringe starting tp think I cant pull this through. I yelp a "Come in"

"What do you need Gabriella is the baby alright." I bite a back a roan since he keeps on calling by my full name I glare inwardly at him.

"My stomachs burning can you please rub some coconut oil on my belly please its on the dresser." I point continuously making sure he feels my pain but only if he knew he goes to grab it and comes back.

"Where on your belly lower or upper." He looks at as he clears his throat I rub my belly dramatically.

"Everywhere I have to take my shirt revealing my light pink lace bra I cover my smirk as I hear his breath hitch.

He pours a medium amount of the CC oil and rubs it on my belly and I admit it felt so good I couldn't help but moan and he clears his throat but I ignore it.

"A little lower please." I moan and I feel his hands go lower right under Neath the little baby bump and he rub so slow and hard and sexy I want him between my legs.

"Can you come higher its right at the tippy top Mi amore." I say breathlessly he groans quietly silently cursing as he slides up I feel his bulge brush against me and I moan quickly wrapping my legs around his waist before he could move and I push with all my strength and roll us over so I am straddling him he groans when I rotate my hips.

"Gabby what are doing." He grasps ahold of my hips trying to stop me but I find his bulge and squeeze it hard just like he likes it I smirk when he moans.

"You've mad at me and I have been a horny pregnant woman wanting her man." I grind on him and he growls I giggle and rip his shirt off.

"Your trying to force me gabby this isn't right." He stifles a moan when I kiss his special spot.

"I am not forcing you if your aroused by it baby just let it happen I miss you Anthony I need you to make love to me." I whisper as my voice breaks a little he stares at me he rubs my belly and looks at it hen me and smashes his lips onto me rolling us over and places kisses everywhere...... All I know is that this is going to be a long night

SOOOOOOO Its been awhile I know I know but all of homework and work takes up my time but I do try and I think I succeeded by making s chapter lol but anywayyysss What do you think Derek is going to say to Raine? Will Raine forgive him? What do you think the rest will feel about Derek staying there? How does Angelo feel about it ?? What is Gabby going to have?? Will Gabby and Anthony get there freak on?? Vote?? Comment?? See you on the next chapter Byeee