Twenty four

( sooo I know you guys are gonna be like really what's with the name changing so I'm sorry but it's always about improving well I have to change Sofias name again because in the beginning there's another Sofia the slut so my apologies it was my mistake her new and final name is Tori Rodriguez no more changes I promise enjoy the chapter 💋)

Antonio's P.O.V

"Are you going leave the mafia  now we're together." Raine said I don't understand why she can't drop this.

Once you join the mafia you can't leave I know I'm the leader but what does she expect we're not married so I'm not dropping anything.

"Raine princess do we have to talk about this come on princess."  I said trying to convince her I try my best to keep all of that away from her and the girls.

"Antonio I'm not going to force you to anything you don't want to do but the moment I see a dead body in the house or anywhere because of you I'm out of this relationship I can't be with someone who takes a life no matter if that person was bad or good I'm out." She said looking down." I promise princess I promise." I Said kissing her she straddles me and deepens the kiss.

"Lets mess around a bit tony." She said seductively I love when she call me that. " are you sure you can last princess." I teased her while kissing her neck.

"The question is can you I plan on going the whole way baby I hope you have enough energy cause we're doing a home run." She said pushing me on the bed looks like we're staying in the room for the rest of day.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"A-Alex  s-stop it we're in the kitchen." I said with gritted teeth trying not moan me and Alex  have been sneaking around after we found out about Antonio and Raine. No one knows because I'm not in a relationship with him it's no stings attached but that's a lie because I love him but I won't let him no that....nah hell nah.

"come on Aaliyah when are you gonna admit you feel something for me huh." He said getting mad." The minute you leave the mafia but until then it's gonna stay like this."  I said turning around pouring me some juice.

"Fuck Aaliyah when are you going to let it go and just be with me!" He yelled " do you think I'm gonna sit here and be with a killer huh what do I look like I'm not naive or stupid so I suggest you put that bullshit in a box and throw it in the fucking Wishing-well.

Why do you have to ruin what we have going on this agreement we FUCK that's- OH RAINE YES FASTER PRINCESS. AHHH FUCK ANTONIO HARDER.

well looks like their having a good time. We have an agreement Alex we fuck no strings attached it's that or nothing until drop the mafia shit." I said calmly I turn back around and I'm slammed on the fridge.

"Is this what you want Aaliyah no strings attached ignore the sparks of love right no love making just plain fucking right?" He said whispering in my ear I nodded my head vigorously.

"Well that's not what I want no I want love." And with that he left me standing there thinking can I just let the mafia thing slide.

Tori's P.O.V

Since I went shopping I bought sexy lingerie to tempt Manuel.
(Her lingerie👇🏾)

I walked out and when I got to his door I let my red silk robe open out

I walked out and when I got to his door I let my red silk robe open out. I knocked on his door waiting for him to open it.

"Yea what's u- he stops when he lets his eyes wonder down." He manny I was just wondering if you get this pair of shoes at the tops of my closet pretty pretty please." I said seductively he gulped and his Adam's apple bobbed he looked so sexy.

"U-Uh y-yeah s-sure novia." He said stuttering I smirked and walked a little closer making sure I felt his chest I grabbed his hand and led him to my room making sure I walked seductively.

"it's up there manny." I said pointing and bouncing up and down I watched as he looked at my boobs I smirked." Manny did you hear me?" I asked innocently " uh yea yea lemme get it for you." He said grabbing and giving to me.

"is that all love." He said putting his hands in the front I smirked but quickly covered it.

"Uh yea hold on get me just get this off the floor behind me." I said innocently I turned and bended down making sure I was close to him my butt was on his front I heard him groan but he covered it with a cough I frowned I wanted him to give in so I did a small push and wiggle and he gave in with a moan and gripped my hips.

"what are you doing to me baby what's with all this teasing aye?" He asked stopping me from my movements but I get going.

"I want you to realize what your missing and all you have to do is leave the mafia." I said calmly and kept doing my movements a little harder.

"well you seducing me isn't gonna work sweetheart I suggest you try harder next time." He said with low chuckle and then slaps ass. This was going to be harder than I thought time for plan B.

Soooooo it got a little steamy in this chapter a secret was revealed Aaliyah and Alex are messing around and what's Tori's plan B? What about Gabriella and Anthony? Is Raine and Antonio using protection? Is the mafia business going to interfere with all theses new relationships? Find out on the meat chapter Byee 💋