Chapter six

Two weeks later

I go out for a run Trying to keep my figure in shape. I've been running for about an hour so I start to walk a little and that when I notice a black Mercedes truck driving slowly behind I turn and try to see you it is but I can't see the person so I start to walk and then the car honked at me I turn and
See the man I thought left me alone get out of the car it was Antonio he had grey joggers on with a white shirt and a blue hoodie with his earphones hanging off his ears I'd be lying if I said he didn't look hot.

I'm torn from my daydream when I'm being lifted. "Hey! Put me down right now Antonio right now!" I yell at him while kicking him and slapping his butt but no movements he keeps walking to his car and throws me into the passenger seat and quickly locking it so I couldn't get out he gets in and I immediately slap him and that was the wrong move he throws me in the back and straddles me pinning my arms above my head so I couldn't move.

"Princess if you hit me again your gonna get punished" He said I laughed and he looked at me confused and shocked." All these empty threats Antonio I'm not scared- I'm cut off when he bends me off revealing my pink boy shorts.

"Princess are my threats empty now huh? Are they you get five slaps on each cheek now count" he said I'm shocked at this point on.

"If you slap my ass I'm going knock you out burro understand me huh?"
I said but I regret that when he slaps my ass hard it was pain and pleasurable at the same time but I'm pissed off .

"Count princess or else it's gonna be more"He said I kind of want more but I won't let him know that so I count. SLAP "One I said SLAP "T-Two I said by biting my lip SLAP T-Three I groaned he stopped and grunted.

"princess are you enjoying this?" He asked curiously.

"Pfft W-Why W-Would I enjoy it" I said trying to lie but I know it didn't work. He chuckled I mentally face palmed myself for enjoying my punishment. "

No ones enjoying this punishment except for how I'm thinking about my boyfriend thank you very much." I said trying to make him mad and I knew it worked.

"you have a boyfriend I bet I look better than him no not better I look hotter then him I'm taller too I know I am" he said obviously jealous.

He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly and with hunger and passion at first I didn't kiss back but. Then I did I wrapped my arms around his neck the kiss got heated fast I was now straddling him until I felt something hard and it wasn't what I wanted it to be it was a gun.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" I yelled getting off him kind of scared and pissed. I tried to get out of the car out he grabbed my arm.

"Princess it's okay it's just a gun" He said way to calmly if he thought I was going to by that he can think again I acted like was calm and punched him square in the nose and unlocked the door and ran out and started running like my life depended on it and it did he had a gun I was a non- violent person I didn't like weapons I used my hands never weapons.

"RAINE GET BACK HERE NOW" He yelled trying to catch up to but couldn't because of his bloody nose I felt bad I did that but he wouldn't let me go so I had to do it. I reach my house and lock the door and made sure I didn't see anyone after checking I took a shower trying to relax my muscles I get out and wrap a towel around me as I walk out I'm slammed against the wall....The hell.

"what do YOU THINK YOUR DOING"I yelled at the man which was the one and only Antonio.

"Princess you need to learn how to stop hitting me" he said through gritted teeth. Well I hate when people tell me what to do so I head budded his face making him stumble back with yet another bloody nose.

"RAINE IM GON- he stopped when he looked at me as his eyes darken full of lust I wondered why he was looking like that until I felt a breeze of air oh my god my towel dropped.

"Ahhhhhhh turn around pervert RIGHT NOW" I yelled covering my girl parts but failing because of my big breast. I quickly put on a big T-shirt which was mine I like wearing them as pjs.

As I look at Antonio his eyes weren't filled with lust anymore but with rage. " WHY DO YOU HAVE A MANS T-SHIRT HERE AMD YOUR WEARING IT SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT NOW" He yelled which me jump but I wanted to make him jealous so why not mess with him.

"I told you I had a boyfriend we made love and he left his shirt here for me and MAN he was so amazing in bed best I ever had Antonio" I said and it was funny to see Antonio so jealous and mad.

"Your right princess you did tell me that forget it Manuel said your friends are going to the club tonight so I'll see you there goodbye Ms. Moore" He said with a blank face and with that he left and slammed the door Wait what just happened that's not what I wanted gosh why do I always screw things up. Oh well I guess I'll get ready since I have no work tomorrow.

Hopefully Antonio isn't that mad
And he'll get over it.