Fifty-two

Raine P.O.V

I look at Antonio as he stares at the people walking around and the little French  kids laughing and running down the small alleys I watch as he takes a sip of his scotch and shakes his head with a sigh. I tilt my head in curiosity wondering what's got him thinking so much. I take a step forward until I hear him speak.

" Why taunt your own daughter Daryl this isn't right." I cover my mouth and hide in the closet that's close to the patio area.

"We had a deal Daryl. "he sounds angry but I'm too focused on what kind of deal they had and to top it off how do they even know each other.

"The deal was that I stay and romance your daughter and you give the flash drive form all the drug deals and trades the Russians did ." I swallow the large lump that had formed  in my throat I start to feel the hot angry regretful tears that run down my face I  shake my head.

"Everything better be on that flash drive Daryl or else we are going to have a problem." He bit harshly before hanging up.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom before he could see me and I wipe my eyes and but eye drops I look at myself and laugh quietly.

I shake my head and start to get angry. I look at myself one more time before balling my fists and slamming the lights off and storming out of the bathroom to the room my soon-to-be victim is laying at.

I look at him as he jumps from sudden invasion I smirk viscously at him and he looks confused and I shake my head and pace back and forth.

"Princess what's wr-I cut him off."

" Don't princess me Antonio."  I shake my head and start laugh bitterly he looks at me with confusion.

"I heard your little conversation Antonio." He quickly sits up with a defensive look I hold my hand up and start to unbutton my shirt and drop my shorts.

"You played me wrong but you know what I should've known I shouldn't have let my guard down." I sigh and smile viscously I'm now in my underwear full of lace.

"You truly don't like what you see huh?'' I grope my breast and I watch as he eyes my body but I know he's faking it.

"Listen princess let me-I cut him once more and he looks angry.

"You played me well very well Antonio I give you props and an applause." I start to clap and smile he storms up to and slam me into the wall and put his face into my neck and inhales.

"Listen to me now raine do not interrupt me anymore and let me talk to you without you interrupting me damn." His voice is husky and h runs his hand down my body and kisses my head making me shiver I try and push him off me but he grunts and pushes his body into mine.

" I didn't fake anything princess where do you think I got this from the fucking wall." He pushes his erection on my legs letting me feel how hard he is for me.

"I would've been with you regardless without the flash drive or with the flash drive. "he licks my neck down to the valley of my breast I bit my lip to not make any sound.

" But you lied to me Antonio you knew who I was you probably followed me to that club that night." I grunt as he bits my neck.

" Yes I did know who you were but I didn't follow you and your back was turned to me when you were dancing." I still shake my head.

"I'm still not convinced if you know me it takes a lot to convince me into believing you Antonio anyone for that matter." He chuckles darkly and slips his hand in my panties making my heart skip a beat.

"  I don't need to convice you but if you want me too then you willnot have any peaslure in finding your realease I make you feel like you're the egde of pleasure town and then take you back make you beg for a realease." He rubs me at a fast pace and I grind into him I moan ludly as he slips a finger in me.

" Are you sure you're not convinced huh You don't   know if  I love you or not if I'm in love with you." He slips another finger inside me and starts to go faster I open my eyes and I look up to see him staring intently his eyes that are filled with lust.

" Answer me princess and I let you have what you want." He starts go slower but deeper with each thrust I close my eyes I feel my wall squeeze his fingers and he groans and bites my neck sending more pleasure I start to pant more heavily and squeezes his neck as I feel my legs shake due to the pleasure I open my eyes and with a whine I feel him take his fingers out.

"You didn't answer me princess therefore you get nothing because I'm not convinced enough." I glare at him when he decided to mock at an unreasonable time I bite  my lip as he slowly walks to the door to leave I know he has a smirk on his face.

"Antonio wait I-I. "he turns around slowly waiting for me to speak.

"Yes princess."

"I-I........

Soooooo sorry guys so much homework and stuff I continue to write but just haven't posted so my deepest apologies. Anywayyyys cliffhanger sorta kinda..... So Antonio made a deal with Daryl?? What will Raine say? Is this all a dream?? Find out on the next chapter Byeeee